The comfort

This one I mostly just wanted to make a fluffy
sad-ish  chapter, like cause yknow comfort

ALSO THERES A TINY BIT OF TALK ABOUT WHAT DAICHI WAS DOING TO KAGEYAMA FROM THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!

———————————————

Oikawa~

when tobio, me, and koushi got to my house I decided it would be the perfect time to ask what was wrong earlier.

"Hey tobio, why'd you look so scared earlier?" I asked while taking his hands in mine. His face dropped and he looked down. He started tearing up "D-daichi tried to t-touch me" he said starting to bawl in his hands.

I looked at suga who looked furious, he hugged tobio and tobio cried in his shoulder (like the picture at the top) "what did he try to do" suga asked trying to sound calm so he didn't freak kageyama out.

"He tried to ____  __" tobio said looking ashamed

I got up and walked towards them so I could also hug my previous kouhai. I put my arms around both of them and kageyama started crying harder. It got to the point where we couldn't calm him down anymore so I did the only thing I could think of.

I texted kindaichi. I told him that kageyama was crying and we couldn't calm him down so they had to come help since I knew he would listen to him and kunimi.

After 5 minutes the door burst open. They didn't even bother knocking -_-. They both looked really worried and then they spotted tobio. They ran over to him and kunimi grabbed his face while kindaichi hugged him. "K-kuni? Is t-that you?" Kageyama asked between sobs

(Suddenly I'm blind 👩‍🦯)(also sorry if I offended anyone by doing that)

Kunimi caressed his cheek "yes I'm here babe"
(Cringe. They already got together in the dare chapter)
He kissed Kageyama's forehead. kageyama grabbed his face and started crying EVEN more.

Both of them started to whisper things in his ears and he slowly stopped crying but was still sniffing.
Me and suga stood by each other watching the adorable yet sad scene in front of us.

Me and suga looked at each other and left the room, leaving the three alone.

We entered my room and I sighed and flopped on the bed "I wish I had that kind of relationship with someone" I whispered, not expecting suga to hear me. "Me too" I heard him say.

He laid down on top of me and sighed happily. He looked at me, smiled, and just kept staring at me while I stared back. We kept slowly inching closer to each other till we were like 3 inches away. Before we could go any further my door opened and kindaichi told me they were going to take kageyama to his house.

We sighed and he rolled off of me when they closed the door

😗🤚