The talk

👀^^^

Kageyama pov-

It's now been a week since the incident and oikawa and suga invited me and my boyfriends over saying they wanted to have a 'talk'

We got to oikawas house and they both had a stern look on their faces so I was begging to think we were in trouble. They invited us inside and told us to sit in the couch. The main question in my head is why is suga always at tour's house?

The words that came out of they're mouths are words I didn't think I'd ever hear from them. I should've known when they said that wanted to have a talk they meant they wanted to have the 'talk' with us.

We left, mortified by what they said and agreed to never speak about it. When it was time for us to leave we went out the door but decided to stay and spy on suga and oikawa since none of us know what they do when they're alone.

(THERE IS WINDOWS ALL OVER THE HOUSE MEANING THEY CAN SEE EVERYTHING AND THEY CAN HEAR EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY PLANTED 3 SECRET MICROPHONES ONE IN THE BETROOM, KITCHEN, AND LIVING ROOM)

Suga-

Once the boys left I felt so drained. Toru was sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone with a bored face on, making me wonder if he was finally bored of me. I didn't like that thought. My eyes started tearing up and I walked to his room.

I closed the door behind me and silently locked it. It was cold in the room so I walked to his bed and crawled under the covers into a ball and started crying at the negative thoughts going through my head.

Oikawa-

I saw suga get up and go into my room but when I was about to ask why he closed the door and I barley heard the lock click. What's wrong with suga and why did he lock the door? I walked up to the door and knocked "koushi, why's the door locked? What's wrong?" I didn't get a response all I heard were some quiet sniffles from the other side.

"Can I come in?" I asked hoping to get a response this time but all I got was "go away oikawa" and it was muffled. I frowned and walked away from the door. What could've happened he seemed ok earlier.

I figured he wouldn't open the door so I had to think of a way to get in my room. I suddenly remembered that I didn't lock my window earlier so I walked outside and went where my room was. To make sure I was right I lightly tugged in the window and it smoothly and quietly moved up.

Once it was all the way open I quietly stepped inside of my room. It was dark and the only thing you could hear were muffled sobs. I lifted the blankets and the sight I saw broke my heart. Koushi immediately looked up when he felt the cold air and his eyes widened when he saw me I picked him up and put him in my arms like a front piggyback ride and walked into the living room.

I sat on the couch with him on top of me as I tried to while his tears but they wouldn't stop. "What's wrong?" I asked holding his face "I thought t-that you f-finally got tired of m-me" he said in the middle of sobs. I hugged him "I would never get tired of you ok?" He nodded and hugged me back.

We sat there with him in my arms for a while but now his head was on my chest and I kissed his forehead. He blushed and I started playing with his hair.

Kageyama-

"I thought they were just friends" I huffed annoyed that they didn't tell me they were dating (which they're not kageyama just thinks they are)

Yeah👁👁