The Deal

I turned around and saw Alberto smirking at me. I knew that I was caught now. There was no way that he would go telling everyone.

"So, you are Al? I knew it. Wonder what everyone will say about that the "golden girl" pretending to be a boy?" He said acting like he was stroking a beard.

"Alberto, you can't tell." 

I saw his smirk get bigger. I had a bad feeling about this. I feel like he has somehting up his sleeve.

"Yes I can but I won't unless..." He said stepping closer to me.

"Unless what?" I said backing away slowly until I felt the wall behind me.

He grabbed my hand and put it above my head. He leaned close and kissed my cheek.

"Unless, you become my girlfriend."

I tried to move away but couldn't. There was no way that I was going to become Alberto's girlfriend. Just the thought of kissing him was making me sick.

"No.No.NO!" I shouted in his face.

"Oh, you will. If you don't, I will tell everyone. I mean everyone." He said staring me in the eyes.

I couldn't have him tell. I didn't get my revenge yet. I won't let De Rio ruin my happiness.

"Fine. I'll be your girlfriend." I said frowing at him.

He stepped back and smiled.

"Good. I want you to be ringside for my match."

"Ok." I said looking down. 

I was trying to figure out a way to get out of this.

Alberto opened the door and was about to leave when he turned around.

"Wear something tight." He said winking at me.

I dropped down to my knees.

"WHY!!!!!"