Ringside with Alberto

I went through my bag looking for some pants. He didn't say what had to be tight. I started to pull my pants on when I got a text.

I want a tight dress with heels. -A

I frowned and pulled the pants back down. Can I just say that I hate Alberto De Rio? I went to the closet and looked for my black and white dress. I found it and started to put it on. I went to put on my makeup and curl my hair. I heard my stomach growl and went to go get me something to eat before I could get there, I heard De Rio name being called. I ran to the gorilla and waited.

"Hey, Poison!" I turned around and saw Zack.

"Hey."

"What are you doing out here? You don't have a match tonight." I frowned and looked down.

"I know." Before I  could say anything else, I heard Alberto say your name.

"Bye, Zack." I got up and walked out to the ring. 

I looked around and saw everyone with a confuse look on their face. I smiled and got into the ring. Alberto grabbed me by the waist and smiled.

"Everyone!! I would want you to meet my girlfriend, Poison!" I could hear the crowd booing.

"Shhh!! She will be at ringside. Love you,hunny." He said before kissing  me fully on the mouth.

I could nothing but stand there. He shooed me out of the ring. I stood outside of the ring in shocked. I still couldn't believe that he kissed me fully on the lips.

All of a sudden I heard Zack's music being played. He came out and got inside of th ring. I knew that Zack was going to win. I believe in him. I watched as the bell rung and they went at it. I saw as Alberto tried to put his finishing move on Zack but wastn't connecting. I heard cheering and looked to my right. I saw Orton making his way toward me.I tried to leave but before I could, he stepped in front of me.

"WHAT THE HELL ORTON?!" I said looking at him.

"I don't think you have the right to ask that. I think I do. DE RIO REALLY???" 

"Why do you care? What about AJ?"

"About AJ...."

"Save it Orton. Fuck you and Fuck AJ." I slipped myself into the ring and pull De Rio off of Zack. I started to kiss him and not just a peck. It was a full on make-out session. I pulled away and got out of the ring. I waved at De Rio and went backstage. I walked in my locker room and watched the rest of the match. I was right. Alberto lost. I bet he would try to place the blame on me. I waited and not for long.

"What was that?"

"You didn't like it?"

"No...I like it very much." He said pulling me up from the bench.

"Good." I said licking my lips.

"Dinner?"

"As long as I can drive that Benz."