The Truth

Poison POV

The whole weekend,it was just me and Randy. We had such a good time. I could actually see us lasting for a while this time. All we did was stay in bed and watch TV, which was good enough for me. 

Monday night Raw....

I was making my way toward the ring getting ready for the fight when I felt something hit the back of my head. I remember hearing my name called before I blacked out. 

Where am I?

I tried to open my eyes but couldn't for the life of me open them. All of a sudden, I heard a voice. I knew it was Randy but of how deep and somewhat rapsy it was.

"What the hell AJ? I said hit her enough so that she wouldn't be able to fight. I didn't say knock her out." 

SO AJ hit me. Wait....Randy told her to hit me. What the hell? I just got with him. I knew I shouldn't never gave Orton a chance. When I'm able to move, I'm going to knock the shit out of them both.

"You said you didn't want her to fight anymore as Al so I took care of the problem."

Orton knows that I'm Al. That still doesn't explains why he would want me to be out of commission. 

I tried to open my eyes again but couldn't do it. I then tried to move my hand, I knew I lifted it a little bit because I felt a weight on my bed then.

"Alize?"

"Alize?"

It took me all of my strength but I was able to open my eyes. I looked over and saw Randy looking down at me. I looked behind him and saw AJ frowning. I turned back to Randy and frowned.

"Fuck you Orton." I said before letting the darkness consume me again.