Fight #2 Cody

I was waiting for 'Al' to get called. Tonight was the night for my match with Cody. I decided to give him a break and not hurt him too bad. He doesn't know that I'm Al and is one of my close friends. I heard my music play and walked of backstage. Half of the crowd cheered while the other half booed. I didn't really care. The WWE Universe had nothing to do with my fight with Orton. I got in the ring and looked around.Sitting beside Cole and The King was Orton. You looked at Orton and couldn't help but remember the conversation you had last week with him.

I had just got done doing a workout and was walking to my room. As soon as I turned the corner, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that someone was Orton.

"Hi." I nodded and started to walk away. 

Before I could get far, Orton grabbed my arm. I looked up at him with a confused look.

"Umm..Orton? What do you want? Where is AJ?"

"Why can't you just call me Randy like you used too? I miss it. Also why do you want to know where AJ is? It really not none of your business."

I pulled my arm out of his hand.

"First, I only call my friends by their first name. We are not friends,Orton. That is your fault. Second, I was just asking I could care less where your girlfriend is.Goodbye, Orton." I said wrapping my towel tighter and walking to my room.

After I look away from Orton, Cody's music started. Cody walked down like his usual self and got in the ring. I got in the middle and went to go shake his hand. Unlike Evan, he smacked my hand away. Instead of getting mad, I waited for the bell. Once it rung, we went at it. Cody got a lot of hits in. Hard hits at that. Then he did the wrong thing. He slapped me. I was livid. I was going to show pretty boy something. I got back up and punch him dead in the nose. He cried out and started too complain about his nose. I grabbed his arm and did my finishing moved. Once I won by pin. I looked at Orton. I pointed to his belt and then to my waist. It was going to be mine by the end of the week. I got out of the ring and walked to 'Al' locker room. I was taking off my binds when someone busted into the door.

"I knew it!"

I turned around and saw.....