People Choice

Poison POV

I was putting on makeup when I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around and felt mouth fall open. Randy FREAKING Orton was in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his ripping abs. 

I don't think I have ever seen anything hotter.....well besides Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.....he is bending over....

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON MAN," I said while  covering my eyes.

He laughed and turned around.

"You know you like it, princess." 

"Stop calling me that," I said putting on the last of my makeup and fixing my hair.

"Nope. I like it too much. Anyway, are you riding with me or Alberto?" He asked putting on his pants and looking for his shirt.

"Alberto, of course. Wouldn't want AJ to get mad would we?" I got up and went to go grab my outfit for tonight.

SMACKDOWN

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100895781

I was getting ready to go out with Alberto when someone grab me by my arm and yanked me into a dark room.

"WHAT THE-"

I was cut off with a kiss. I pushed the person away and looked for a light. Once I found it,  I flicked it up and could feel myself about to get angry.

"Randy-"

I was kissed again and felt myself being pushed against the door. I tried fighting him but I couldn't remember what I was fighting for when I felt his arms around me. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

30 mins later.........

I ran to the ring.

I'm sooo late

I saw Alberto beating up Daniel when one of the Bella twin got in the ring and started to flirt with Alberto. I could see Alberto getting distracted so I hurry up and hopped in the ring giving her my special; Poison Kiss. I watched as she fell out of the ring. I slid out and started to take care of the other Bella who was coming after me. I heard the bell ring and watch as Alberto hand was raised.

Thank god.

I got in the ring and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Where were you?" He whispered.

"I got up in some business. Don't worry about."

1 hour later.....

"And the people of the WWE decide that Poison and AJ will compete in a dancing contest."

I smirked and started to bounce on my feet.

Aj,you are going down.

I heard the music start to play and watched as AJ did her best dance moves. I didn't want to laugh out loud so I covered my mouth. I waited till it was my turn and jumped in the middle. I did some Micheal Jackson, Chris Brown, and even threw in some Beyonce.

"We all know who the winner is; Poison!!"

I bowed and got out of the ring. I walked all the way to Alberto's room where I saw him and one of the Bella twins. I quickly closed the door and smiled. 

Everyone is getting some tonight it seems.