NOOOOO!!!!

Alize'

"AHHHHHHH"

Randy jumped up, falling off the bed. Why was he in my bed? Why was I naked? What the fuck happen last night? Before Randy could say anything, I grab a shirt on the floor and ran out of the room. I don't care if I'm naked. I need to find John right fucking now. No......he would just laugh at my situation. I need Max. He wouldn't laugh. I ran down the hall to the elevator. I could hear Orton telling me to come back. I looked behind me and could see him coming. I heard the elevator ding and just jumped in. I didn't look to see and really didn't care.

"Well look what we got here Wade," A southern accent said.

Crap....Heath and Wade was in an elevator with me. I only had on Orton's shirt which barely covered my bum. Major crap.

"I see. A beautiful girl, that is going to my room," Wade said wrapping his arm around my waist,"What do you say Hun? Just you and me?"

Before I could rip him one, the elevator ding, signaling that the elevator was on a new floor.  I ran out and ran right into a strong chest. I looked up and there was Cena. 

"Why are yo-" 

Before he could say anything, I was already running toward Max's room. I banged on the door until he answer.

"Za, What the hell?"

I just pushed him out the way and slam the door.

"ZA!"

"NOOOOOOO!!!!"