Everyone meet Al

I walked around my hotel room trying to think of another plan to get back at Orton. It was hard. I mean....I don't really know Orton well enough to know what bother him. After a while, I decided to watch some Disney. It was midnight so an old Disney movie were on. It was Mulan. Half way threw Mulan...I realized something. I started to laugh.

"This is going to be good"

Right after that I went to sleep.

I woke up around 8 a.m and called Jake,the designer for some of the wrestler's gear.

"Hello?"

"Jake, I'm coming to your room in a hour. Bye" I said hanging up and heading to the the shower.

I changed into some sweats and a tank and left my room to go to Jake's. I was walking to the elevator when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Alicia.

"What's up Ali?"

"Nothing much Alicia. Just going to Jake's." I said hugging her.

"We still going out tonight,right?" She asked hugging me back.

"Yes. Look, I really have to go." I said giving her another hug and getting on the elevator.

Once I got off of the elevator, I walked to Jake's room and knocked on the door. Jake opened the door and pulled me in.

"What did you want? Do you know what time it is?"

"I want a favor and yes. It's 8:30" I said looking around in the fridge for something to drink.

"What do you want?" Jake said doing his hair in the mirror.

"I want you to make me mask."

"Why a mask? What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just when can I have it?"

Jake gave me a look but nodded.

"You will have it by Sunday."

I thanked him and left.

"Now to go talk to Paul."

I left the hotel and went to the arena that we hosted Smackdown. I went in and went to Paul's office. I waited for a few minutes and knocked.

"Come in."

I walked in and saw Paul and Stephanie talking. Stephanie smiled when she saw me.

"Hi, Alize'. How are you?" She said coming to hug me.

"Good. You?" I said hugging her back.

I pulled back to go hug Paul.

"What do you want girly?"

I laughed and smirked.

"What's makes you think that I want something?"

Paul just looked at me and sat back down waiting.

"Ok, I want to take down all of the runners for the WWE belt."

"Why? You are about to get the Diva belt. Why do you want the WWE belt?"

"Because we both know that the Divas don't get enough respect. Imagine if a Diva would get the WWE belt for men. It would be great." I said smiling.

"I agree." Stephanie said smiling at me.

"What do you mean that you agree?" Paul said looking up at her.

"Alize, can you excuse us? We will tell you our decision later on." I nodded and left.

I went back to the hotel to get ready for a night with the girls. I heard my phone ring and went to get it.

"Yes." I thanked Stephanie and hung up.

"It's on, Orton. It's On!