Chapter 23

Lan xichen "I was going to gather all the help I could get and I saw the two of you been attack so I decided to help you."
The two sisters thanks him for the help and tell the situation of the Yilingwei sect to while on the way to gusu, Ming lan was trying hold her tears afraid what might happened to their sect leader, Lan xichen seems notice and given her a handkerchief to show as a comfort. In these few days,the wen were try to catch Ming sister but kept at failing because of Lan xichen, When they arrived at the gusu , they also saw the Jiang family was there Ming shi went up to them Ming shi " What are you doing sect leader Jiang and I thought you might have some danger,"
Sect leader Jiang " Thank you for concern us maiden shi, but we are fine and I see that you have bring some back up."
Lan xichen greet them with respect, Jiang Cheng was asking what happened to Yilingwei sect as he only saw the Ming sister but not wei wuxian himself. They explain what had happened when they went off, They were feeling guilty for not trying to help Wei wuxian, but Ming shi and Ming lan was reassuring that their sect leader is fine and they went up to gusu and saw some sect leader of major sect were here, sect leader Jin was talking Lan xichen and his father, Lan xichen Thank sect leader Jin for his words as he show up. Everyone was surprised and Lan qiren went up to him and welcomed him back, but the people were still spectacle and they were talking about how Jiang sect has been destroyed because of their reckless. Ming lan stand up to defend them, Ming lan " how foolish, just because the Jiang sect were almost destroyed and you just want to hide like a wipe dog."
As she has said that word people were angry but came to shocked when she pulled down her hood to show who she was, along with the Jiang family and her sister. Sect leader yao was surprise to see Wei wuxian personal maiden were in front of them especially sect leader Jin who is relieved to see his friends but Also embarrass for the word she has said, sect leader yao " sect leader wei maiden, of course you would say this kinda thing let us help the Jiang sect to avenge, your sect is only a branch to Jiang sect so what kinda authority do you think you have."
She tightened her hand as she heard the word, but Lan xichen holds her hand in comfort as Jiang Cheng shout at them, Jiang Cheng " of course we want revenge, as long we can kill these wen dogs, we can do anything! But you just going to hide and to see If sect leader wen will not kill you or not!"
Lan xichen stopped him before he could said more, Lan xichen " sect leader wen is very hidden and he is powerful for it so we cannot let any innocent people to die."
Sect leader nie slam his cups as he agreed
Sect leader nie " Well say! No matter you going battle or not, one to be sure, I definitely going to cut the head of wen off for justice!"
Lan xichen " Well said sect leader nie, we the gusu lan sect will help you with all might."
Lan qiren " If you still in for it, we won't stop you but if some people were only join in a middle of battle we will give them a punishment."
Sect leader Jin was shocked and he knows there is no more talking back but a least he will give a try,
Sect leader Jin " but I have to asked thought which sect would help us anyway?"
Lan xichen and the other was waited for this question and Lan xichen Just show them in the front, Lan xichen " They already on they way,"
They see were he was pointing at and it was shocked to see a least 8000 thousand of cultivator has arrived at the place but they didn't notice a black hoodie man with some other people who headed their way. The minor sect has shouted the crime that the wen sect has committed and men he bought while Lan xichen said with satisfaction
Lan xichen " every leader is this would be enough?"
And as before anyone said anything, they heard a certain voice call out " we as the yilingwei sect will also join the battle with 1200 men,"
The man step up to the leader and he pulled down his hood to saw that he is none other then Wei wuxian himself!