Chapter 32

Everyone was stunned, they totally didn't expect for this to happen, she was making Jin zixun apologise to the people of yilingwei sect and their sect leader. Jin zixun couldn't be more embarrassed then ever, but Jin zixuan was amazed by her speech and he didn't she was this beautiful. Madam Jin didn't want make thing difficult for her,

Madam Jin "a-li don't be angry, it's a little matter so don't be angry okay?"
Jiang Yanli "madam Jin, for me this is a serious matter. They are apart of my family too,"
Madam Jin "you hear that? zixun? Hurry and apologise to his people and him."
Jin zixun " but aunt!"
Wei wuxian "hold on,"

They turned to Wei wuxian after jiang Yanli speech, they were wondering what do he want now.

Wei wuxian "there's just one thing I want say,"

Wei wuxian walks to a tree nearby Jin zixun, and then he suddenly use his legs to kick the tree, the trees was immediately went down. His kick were so powerful that the tree broke into a ton of pieces, they're terrified. Especially Jin zixun, Wei wuxian walks up to with a dark shadow face on him.

Wei wuxian "I only leave this as a warning, if you continue to kept insults my people or my friend. Then I won't be mind to do the same thing to your face, YOU LITTLE BRAT?!"

Jin zixun immediate scared by him and his scream, and run away from him, Wei wuxian just taking a few breath and turn back into gentle and calm self. He just went to them,

Wei wuxian "sorry, everyone did I scared you guys?"
Ming lan "you're awesome! I don't think sect leader is scary at all."
Wei disciples "miss Ming is right you were awesome sect leader and you too miss jiang Yanli, I didn't you can be this brave."

But to the other people, is a whole different thing for them to think about but watching what happened today, they did learn When to shut their mouth.

Madam Jin " a-li, I know what zixun did was unacceptable, and I will be punished him for you. But how you and zixuan can go together maybe it will make you feel better?"
Jiang Yanli " Thank you madam Jin, but it's okay I will let wuxian lead me. He is one of my family after all,"
Madam Jin " but are you sure? Has he made you angry? I will punish him as well so-"
Jiang Yanli "it's okay really,"
Wei wuxian "sorry madam Jin, but I don't want want my nieces to be stay in this place. So excuse me,"

Just when Wei wuxian want to lead jiang Yanli away from them, he heard Jin zixuan voice. His emotions looked a little different,

Jin zixuan "no miss jiang, waits, I wasn't being forced, my mother didn't force me at all. I WAS THE WHO WANT YOU TO COME!"

Everyone was having a lot of surprise today, first Wei wuxian then jiang Yanli and now this? Wei wuxian also stunt, he was not expected this from him. They were silent until Ming lan spoke up,

Ming lan "so are you like confess your love to her or you just want walks with her?"
Ming shi "do you have to say this? Right now?"

Jin zixuan just remember what he just said, his face was completely red, he screamed in embarrassment and he just ran away from the crowd. Madam Jin went after him, and jiang Yanli? She just giving a laugh.