Chapter 13

Meanwhile at cloud recession,lan Xichen was readying some book when lan wangji enter the room. He bow to him and hand him a letter, Lan xichen takes a Look at it and he saw Wei wuxian name on it.
"Wangji, is sect leader Wei is the one who give you?"
Lan wangji nodded and he left. Lan xichen open the letter and he was shocked but he look carefully at again to make sure it wasn't wrong. The letter said
'Young master lan
I have come to inform you of a very important news. The cloud recession is going to burn down by the wen sect, and we don't want you have any danger so We have some items for you sect to able protect themselves. First item is lighting bell it will alarm the sect, and it will zapped the wen people and helped you to lessen the wen. Second is the jade bomb, this will help you to confuse the enemy with smoke and make their heartbeat stop for three or four minutes, the final one is the pond poison, When the enemies are close to you. You can splash the poison on to their body and then they will become like a stone statue and couldn't move.
P. S
There will be wen sect lecture by wen chaos, please do not let any of your people go with their sword.'

Lan xichen know that the cultiavatior could never leave their sword behind but this letter is from Wei wuxian, the yilingwei sect leader himself. He knows that he isn't a type to lie, so he open the bag to see a lot of bell, jade shaped like a cloud and bottle full of green water. He didn't want to hide from his family but he couldn't tell his uncle, he needs someone who is more calmer and more powerful. It's seems like he have to pull his father out of his room.

One month later. Wei wuxian was resting in somewhere in yiling while Ming shi Look After him, Ming lan was walking to the forest for some fresh air. Then she saw someone was sneaking around. She raised her spiritual weapon ' cloud dance ' it's shaped like a staff with moon stone on top and moon stone have a cloud patterned. She points to the shadow and speaks
"Who are you? How dare you step upon sect leader place!"
Well their cloud spirit mountain was unknown to the world and hidden in, not even the wen sect knows their place. So they Just stay a place in yiling for a while, the shadow shivers and shout
"We don't mean any harm please don't hurt us!"
Ming lan thought that voice was a bit familiar then the shadow show itself and it not other than Meng yao and a injures Lan xichen and a man who was asleep, she lower her staff and went back to the ring and she went to her. She asked
"What happened to them?"
Then he tell her about the cloud recession being burn down and when there here in Ming lan room, she let lan xichen sleep in her bed, then she took off his clothes and saw a lot of scar. And she used a piece of her cloth, and she is cleaning his body, Meng yao was flushed in red.
"Lady lan please let me do the job, this is kinda inappropriate for you."
She was embarrassed as she noticed what she doing. Suddenly the door open and show Wei wuxian and Ming shi was shown.