Chapter 25

Wei wuxian was total flusters, he was surprised and he was stutter and try to talk properly as he can. Wei wuxian " W-wh-what do you m-means I wasn't!" Lan xichen giggles as saw how Wei wuxian was reacting, Lan xichen " Don't worry sect leader wei, I will not tell anyone about what happened but I was wondering something," Wei wuxian stop stuttering as he heard the last sentence and asked Lan xichen. Wei wuxian " What is that your are wondering?"
Lan xichen " I heard about your family were great at making the spiritual weapon, Is it true?"
Wei wuxian had thought about it, since he and his family were great at making the spiritual weapon and he can weld sword. And to think of it, if the people in the war couldn't beat the puppet then they can use the spiritual weapon to eliminate it. So he answered Lan xichen, Wei wuxian " yes, but there is something I would like you to promise me,"
Lan xichen "and that is?"
Wei wuxian "When there is any wen remains after the war, I hope you would keep the promise and hand to me for handle."
Lan xichen was shocked but he nodded anyway because he knew how calm and passionate Wei wuxian was and he knows that wen remains will be in good hands, Wei wuxian went back to his room. He was about to sleep when he saw his bird come back with a massage paper, he opened and smirked because the letter said that wen zhuliu, wen chao and Wang lingjao was dead. When the yilingwei sect was been attack, he used a trap to make half wen soldiers turned to stone then broke to multiple pieces, the trap that Wei wuxian used is called 'medusa eye'
When the people started stepping into the traps, they will felt the eye of medusa on their back and will start to turn them into stone, and then he used another trap to make them unable to move and made them lose their strength. Even wen zhuliu were not able to stand up, that trap was called
'Absorb power and dawn'
When they all fell into the trap, he captured the wen soldiers and prison in their mountains. And now they dead Wei wuxian was fully satisfied and he had already guess the wen sect leader is now going to make a move to sabotage their soldiers,but what he didn't know is that he was only a chess piece for his fun. Wei wuxian fully smiled and giggles as think of this, then he heard a knock at the door and he opened the door to see Jiang Yanli brings a box
Jiang Yanli "I have made some soups for you hope you won't mind, wuxian"
Wei wuxian "is not a problem, Yanli after all I am relative and how could I not taste the soups that niece made."
She put box down and she left as she needed take care of his brother,then he drank the soups she made and then slept. The battle has began. The four sect started their fight back, the four sect lead 8000 people and cultivator to fight wen rouhan Since after wen chaos deaths at yilingwei sect. Wen rouhan was in rage and his cultivation has been more powerful than the four sect, but at the nie sect territory, nie Mingjue has slay wen rouhan first son wen xu head and put up in front of wen soldiers and laughs at wen weakness.
And now they will be attack the wens leader at nightless city and Wei wuxian will be using the last move to end this game chess and he will show the Yilingwei sect and his people is no one who should be mess with,