Chapter 30

Wei wuxian went were the voice was, and he saw Jin zixuan is with jiang Yanli, and he look kinda happy for her to come around.

Jin zixuan is checking a space of the area, and he use his sword to see it, and saw an scale of an giant poisonous snake.

  Jin zixuan "this place isn't safe, this is the poisonous demon snake scales. You get behind me, I can help you to get rid of the snake."
  Jiang Yanli "no young master Jin, it's fine, I will be fine. Besides, a maiden like me shouldn't waste your time."
  Jin zixuan "what are you saying? If the monster get to you, you will be hurt."
  Jiang Yanli "......it...really fine...please."
  Jin zixuan "you don't want night hunting with me?"
  Jiang Yanli "no...I..."
  Jin zixuan "it's fine, I won't be pestering you, after all I didn't want you to come."

  Jiang Yanli, just walked away slowly, Jin zixuan want to say something but hold back. They just walked away with each other, just the ground was shaking and suddenly an demon snake come out of nowhere!

  Jin zixuan "A-li!"

She heard him scream her name, but the snake is going to attack her. Wei wuxian and his people were watching the whole time, the Ming sister went to jiang Yanli side. And wei wuxian use his spiritual energy and use light moon to defeat it, and it was vanished. After the snake died,

  He immediately use his flute and slammed Jin zixuan head, he started to get dizzy eyes, jiang Yanli covered her mouth in surprise. Ming lan was laughing her stomach hurt, Ming shi was tried to be calm but still got to her. Meng yao didn't know what to do,

  He knows Wei wuxian could be scary, and he knows he was going to punish Jin zixuan. But didn't see that coming, but guess that just him.

  Wei wuxian "do you think after you find snake scales and trying warn her, then you walk away checking without checking the snake out there? Are stupid or just dumb huh?!"
  Jin zixuan "What did you said? Wei wuxian don't think your the sect leader-"
  Wei wuxian " it's SECT LEADER WEI TO YOU! You little brat!"

Wei wuxian sayings that when use his arm to choking jin zixuan neck, and he is really choking in there. Ming lan just laughing harder, jiang Yanli didn't know if she should stop it. Meng yao secretly tell her not to, if jiang Yanli trying to stop it. She just going to have some hard lectures from him.

  Ming lan "hahahaha! That's what you get stupid peacock! Your face are just priceless! haha!"
  Ming shi "you should've think your words, you arrogant idiot."
  Wei wuxian "Ming lan, Ming shi, I'm not in the good mood, so would you shut your mouth~"
  Ming lan & shi " ......Yes......"
  Wei wuxian "Thank you and now back to business, YOU LITTLE BRAT COULD YOU HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE ELDER!"

  Madam Jin and other heard the noise and they came to see what happened, including the other sect.

Madam Jin "A-li are you okay? I heard noises so I came check on you, and where is that brat? oh my!"

She just saw her son was been choking by Wei wuxian, his face does not look good at very least, the other sect seen this and they drop their jaws. What in the world just happened between those two? but the yilingwei sect wasn't surprised by this,

  Because he is not in good mood, he will always choking some woman or man if they done the stupidest thing or made him angry with word. It already normal for them, but it will sometimes he will still be grumpy after days. So they just called this period "bad period mode"

  The Jin disciples saw Wei wuxian people didn't seem surprised,

  Jin disciples "hey can you do something with your sect leader? He is going to choking our young master to deaths!"
  Wei disciples "you can't blame me, sect leader didn't choking him for nothing, but he still knows what he is doing so don't worry."
  Jin disciples "at least can call him to stop?"
  Wei disciples "do you want to died?"

  When Wei wuxian finally finish choking him, Jin zixuan couldn't been much relief. They glad he is still alive,