chapter 28

Lan xichen was shocked, he didn't meant for her to get misunderstood his meaning, he was trying to explain to her but Wei wuxian managed to stop the fight and they still continued to fight the wens.

They finally going to fight the wens at the nightless city, and the fight was bloody mess, everyone was trying their best to fight the puppets, and because of Wei wuxian gifted weapon the soldiers managed to survive. When they were fighting in the nightless city, they only few of disciples and the four sect leader have survived,

The disciples didn't know if they could rush in or not, but then the huge amount of puppets came into the nightless city, Wei wuxian was keep on slamming the puppets with light moon, Lan xichen and Jiang Cheng were fighting together but looking tired as well, as well as Ming lan and Ming shi.

Wei wuxian couldn't let anything happen to their people, he stepped on the lion statue, then he started to play his flute and suddenly the puppets started to struggle to move then they all started to attack at each other, everyone was incredibly shocked as he play the flute. Except his maiden, They already know their sect leader can control the puppets,

Wei wuxian was 10 years old when that happened, he started to play his flute and he created a song and lyrics for the music, he then use spiritual energy to blow the flute and a little puppets suddenly moved, the two maiden saw ability of Wei wuxian and he was a genius at that.

So they didn't look surprised at their sect leader, when he was playing the song and let the puppets fight each other, sect leader wens see the problem and trying to work the spell again but it didn't work. He was enraged and went outside to see the view he wasn't expecting,

Sect leader wen "it was you?"
Wei wuxian "sect leader wen, it was a pleasure to finally meet you,"
Sect leader wen "that shred of yin iron, was xue yang who give you? What in the world is it!"

Everyone seems surprised at his word, but he didn't get the chance to say anything else before he was stabbed, he smirked when he saw Meng yao stabbed him. Besides it was him who order Meng yao to be the spy at wen sect,
Before the sunshots campaign,

Meng yao "sect leader wei, What is it that you want me to do?"
Wei wuxian "I want you to be my spy for the wen sect beside it would good chance for you to go,"
Meng yao "wait what! Sect leader Wei,a son of an singing woman like me is not even worthy of this chance."
Wei wuxian "If you worried that I couldn't protect you, then I think you get it wrong, you are a talent and I don't even want someone who insulted their heritage to the other."
Ming lan "you hear that young men? Sect leader and us won't insulted you beside we have all have something we hate and suffer, you get that right?"
Meng yao "I will not be disappointed for you, sect leader Wei, I willing to take the chance!"

After sect leader wen deaths, the people were celebrated the victory of the sunshot campaign, the yunmeng Jiang was slowly rebuilding the lotus pier. And Meng yao was been invited to Jin sect but he refused the offer and stayed in the yilingwei sect,

And Wei wuxian was right, he was welcome with the people in yiling, and the disciples didn't care if he was an illegitimate child. They treat him with respect and kindness, he knows he had the right decision and as for Wei wuxian and his maiden.

Ming lan "so what do you want to talk about? Did I disgrace or something?"
Lan xichen "I would never saying something like that, I'm sorry for the mistakes that I've made."
Ming lan "If you really want to make then you got to prove, okay sect leader Lan?"
They hugs each other for forgiveness, Lan xichen started to like Ming lan even more, she was smart and calm and most of very kind. He started to have special feelings for her, Ming lan didn't escape that feeling as well.

As Wei wuxian and Lan wangji, They also started to get along, lastly about Ming shi and Jiang Cheng. They started to go on dates together, and sometimes they going on a double date together with Ming lan and Lan xichen.