Chapter 31

Jin zixuan " I-I almost died! What do you think you are doing? Wei wu-"
Wei wuxian "huh?"
  Jin zixuan "um...It's nothing, sect leader...Wei,"

  They're glad he is alive, but they didn't expect to that Jin zixuan himself almost being choking to death. And they do know one thing for sure, don't mess with him when he is in bad mood. But someone is different, yes that's Jin zixun.

  Jin zixun "Wei wuxian, What do you think you are doing? Huh? My cousin brother almost choking to death because of you, you better explain this."
Madam jin "be quite won't you? Sect leader Wei, I don't know What my son did but would you likely forgive him?"
Wei wuxian "well at least I could forgive your son,"
Jin zixun "waits just hold it, I do have something to asked you. Is that your people especially your uncle has been hogging 30% of the monster."

  And yilingwei sect people exactly know why, because Xiao xinchen, xue yang and song Lang has more experience with the monster. With the help of Xiao xinchen, they did a really good job at hunting them. But not all the people were satisfied with them, especially Jin zixun. They didn't want their pride to be smashed by them,

  Wei wuxian "waits what? Do you know about this?"
Wei disciples "Oh, is like this sect leader, master Xiao, master Lang and xue yang. Has been hunting for the monster since we went off."
Wei wuxian "well If that it, then I don't think this is a reason to complain about."

But because of sect leader yao words and Jin zixun insults, the people were slowly turning against him, the Ming sister and Meng yao wanted to say something but been pushed back by Wei wuxian. But he also slowly lose his patience, and the flute suddenly became angry by the second. The people quickly notice and started reaching for their sword, but at this moment jiang Yanli stood up.

Jiang Yanli "please wait for a minute, I know wuxian is troubling you all. But If you can forgive him then I will be apologetic for them,"
Ming lan "miss jiang-"

She shaking her head, telling her not to be rough or make a move on her own. Jin zixun heard her words and started laughing,

Jin zixun "is okay miss jiang, I understand you, They do cause a lot of trouble. But at least You're my cousin brother fiancée so I could forgive you-"
Jiang Yanli "but, even I didn't participate in the night hunt. But I do know that there isn't a rule that you hunt too much."
Jin zixun "What?"
Ming lan & shi "miss jiang..."

Jin zixun couldn't say back to her, because not only she is sect leader jiang daughter but also the future wife of Jin zixuan. If he says back at her, he just going to get scolded by madam Jin.

Jiang Yanli "and you know that yilingwei sect is also part of yunmeng jiang sect, If your going to insults him and his people which means you have something against us?"
Jin zixun "well... I...um..."
Jiang Yanli "then if that the case, then I would like to apologise to not only wuxian but their people as well."