t w o

y/n p

y/n p.o.v

"well this is your classroom y/n, usually in the first day of class, the teacher's would grade the new students if they are worthy to be an ace" hongjoong said, while i hum in respond.

"how do they know if we could become an ace? it's clear that yunho, yeosang, san, mingi, wooyoung, and jungho are ace's because they probably became one in middle school" i told him, which he nodded in respond, indicating i was right.

"yeah, in this academy you'll become an ace before entering high school but since you are new, you'll probably have a power test" honngjoong said, before i could ask him about a power test he interrupted me.

"oh look, this is your stop, see you around y/n!" he bid me goodbye and went to the direction towards the third year class.

i was a nervous wreck right now.

what if they don't want me? do they have a powerful power? do i really belong in class A?

my thoughts were interrupted when someone open the door, i flinch at the sudden sound.

"oh you must be the new student, y/n l/n? come here i heard a lot from you from your uncle" she smile sweetly.

"ok ok, everyone meet your new classmate, introduce yourself" the teacher didn't introduce herself yet but oh well.

i fiddle my fingers, a habit of mine when i'm nervous.

"i- uh hello my name is y/n l/n please take care of me" i bow and look at them.

surprisingly they smile at me and welcome me with warm aura.

"i'm cha naeun your homeroom adviser" she smile sweetly at me and to others.

"y/n you could seat next with ju haknyeon?" someone raised their hands, phew glad i'm seating next to a window.

i walk towards him, and greeted him. once the class was settled, "wear your p.e uniforms and we would be having a test of your power" mrs. cha said.

we went to grab our uniforms, boys and girls were divided to change.

as i was about to take of my shirt, one of the girls said, "this is probably our first meeting but i'm hwang yeji".

that's all the girls, well might as well introduce myself.

we have finish changing and i was last one who will introduce myself, "uh my name is y/n l/n and my power is- uhm" i was fidgeting my hands because what if they think i'm useless, is my power to strong or weak?