f i v e

y/n p

y/n p.o.v

"hello ms. kim kwangyun or should i say ms turning my body into water which is useless" controller said with a sadistic smile and sarcasm, while voodoo shook his head calming his wife.

"for your information i have the power to control my body into water unlike you controlling anything" ms. kim kwangnyun rolling her eyes.

i stood between them awkwardly as controller is at my right while this person is at my left.

i awkwardly step back and went beside mingi, who was silently laughing at me.

"okay enough! class A meet class B" vocalist break the intimidating aura around.

"so this is the so called class A?" a female voice say, their was an ugly looking creature coming forward.

"huh so you are the leader?" she said eyeing me top to the bottom.

i look at her silently judging her but looking confuse.

"bet your power is useless" she said, mingi pulling me towards him.

"stop it kim gaeyun" told mingi, geez this teacher and this student are alike even their name is a bitch.

"ha! i do know her the number 2 and 4 hero's daughter" gaeyun said with despite in her voice.

"okay! so we will let them fight!" voodoo said with a smile ignoring his wife and her enemy glaring at each - other.

"oh mr. voodoo! let me fight this bitch over here" gaeyun said pointing at me.

"geez who's the one calling me a bitch" i said under my breath but my classmates even some class B heard me and laugh.

gaeyun look mad and went to punch me, but i immediately activate my time freeze and froze her body except her head.

deactivating my time freeze, gaeyun was shock and mad.

"guess i win thank you!" i said and went towards san and wooyoung.

"uhm y/n?" someone call my name, i look behind me seeing kim jiwoo was her name or no?

"yes jiwoo?" i question, "i'm sorry about my twin sister?" she apologize to me.

i was shock the bitch gaeyun was the twin sister of the quiet and introvert student in my class.

"woah jiwoo, we didn't know that gaeyun was your twin sister" yunho said in shock.

"yeah we have different powers, i could make the ground quake while gaeyun is she could just punch that's it" jiwoo said shrugging.

all of us laugh, while controller was shuffling her laugh.

"geez why did i marry you dork" voodoo said, shaking his head smiling at his dorky wife.

"okay my ace student had defeated your oh so called ace" controller said smugly smirking at ms. kim kwangnyun, while she was staring at her and at me with hatred.

"ANYONE CAN YOU UNFREEZE THIS FUCKING ICE?!" gaeyun shouted, "who's power that can unfreeze this ice?" annoyingly question ms. kwangnyun.

"uhm only controller, voodoo, wooyoung, jaemin, mingi, and y/n can unfreeze" vocalist said, which angered ms. kwangyun more i think.

"okay i'll unfreeze her" i said shrugging my shoulders.

i went towards gaeyun who was glaring at me, "don't stare at me like that or i will burn you to ashes and fly them away" i snap back at her.

i warm my hands and went to unfreeze the ice i made.

"oh so the so called ace has different powers" gaeyun said, dusting some dirt in her costume.

"well unlike you, your power just punching" i said ignoring her glare, and went back to my group.

"damn i didn't know the baby of the class has sass" haechan said.

"why did it remind me of myself and that bitch over their" controller whisper to vocalist, knowing what controller said and giggle.

"voodoo, why are you still with this bitch?" kwangyun ask him, which she walk towards him.

which voodoo immediately walk towards controller and vocalist, wrap his arm around controller.

"well who's the bitch here when their name is a bitch just like her other daughter" controller said, which let us student except for gaeyun laugh.

"okay guess this is the end? because it's already time" vocalist ended their glaring contest.

"don't forget little bitch, both of us will see each - other we fight okay?!" gaeyun shouted at me, while a boy was dragging gaeyun away apologizing to me.

"well looks like i have an enemy" i said, staring at gaeyun who was being drag.

edited!