f o u r t e e n

y/n p

y/n p.o.v

"ah" i groan in pain as the villain who was carried by the winged eye slash my arm.

"unnie!! are you okay?!" eunkyung shouted as she sent lightnings and strong forceful winds to the other villains.

"oh we have backup!" eunkyung shouted as both of us saw hwiyoung, chani, mingi, jongho, haechan, jisung, jaemin, and jeno flying towards us.

mingi sent a full blast flames towards the winged eyes, hwiyoung using his psionic as he crash the winged eyes that were flying towards him, chani casting a spell to the main winged eye locking it so it can't produce more eyes, haechan and jeno combining there powers as they blind and burnt the winged eyes, and lastly jisung and jaemin helping eunkyung defeating the main winged eye.

mingi went towards me as he help me destroy villains who were on top of the winged eyes.

"y/n you're bleeding" mingi said as he eyed my bloody elbows, "oh shush, jaemin is healing me right now" i replied as he look at jaemin's right hand glowing green meaning he is healing all of them in the sky.

"look out!" i said to mingi as i sent forceful winds with electricity, electrocuting 5 villains and the winged eye they were hovering.

"eunkyung need stormy clouds over here" i scream at her as she nod and sent me dark clouds, "bye bye" as i use my electricity to electrocute more villains coming towards us.

"eunkyunG DON'T BLOCK THE SUN, HELLO I WANT TO BE POWERFUL ALSO!" haechan sarcastically shouted at eunkyung as she sent him a playfully smile, "geez sorry" she said to him as she moved the stormy clouds towards on my side.

"you happy?" sarcastically said by eunkyung to haechan who blast her a sarcastic smile.

"oh shoot" as i was almost got hit by a villain but mingi burnt him.

"eunkyung, i'll try to blind this villains so vanish the stormy clouds, chani cast everyone here so that we couldn't be blind also" chani and eunkyung nod at my command, chani casted the villains to freeze from above and below and all of with a temporary sunglasses, eunkyung replace the stormy clouds with the bright sun, as i use my light to blind them.

3rd p.o.v

"AHHH!!" the villains screamed in pain as they were blinded and burnt by the hot rays of the sun, "WATCH OUT!" haechan shouted as he shoot his energy beam at a villain who tried to use his power at y/n.

y/n was battling and lost unconscious.

"Y/N!!" they screamed mingi immediately flew fast towards her but he was beat by hwiyoung who was holding his hand at the unconscious girl.

he levitated her, as the group went down, they saw unconscious and conscious villains being arrested, some of their classmates being treated by the medics.

hwiyoung gently gave the medic's the unconscious girl, "oh my poor girl" one of the medic exclaim as they started putting her into a oxygen mask.

"this news will not be in the public as we the authorities knew how protective the number 2 hero is to his daughter" one of the cops said to mrs. cha and to all people who are there.

"do so, i can't bear with his nagging and his wife calming him down" mrs. cha sigh as she rub her temples already imagining the scenario in her head.

"but we have noticed that y/n has some signal at the back, and the medic have told us that one of her power was being locked and would only last for 2 weeks" the cop continued as mrs. cha and her classmates were shock.

"may i ask, what power has been lock?" yangyang ask him, "we didn't know yet but we will wait for the results" the cop was about to walk away until he remember something.

"oh and be careful with the students who's parents are superheroes, they are the main target of the villain association group, especially the top 10 superheroes, so be careful controller and to all of you" he said smirking at them as he melt.

"WAIT THAT WAS A VILLAIN?!" the real cops were informed a villain has either escaped or was disguised as them.

"at least we have already know who are there main targets"