e l e v e n

y/n p

y/n p.o.v

"where yunho, yeosang, san, wooyoung and jungho?" i question him as he lead the way, "yunho and jungho couldn't attend due to a important family energency while yeosang, san, and wooyoung went to buy us snacks for the fridge" mingi answer as i nod in response.

"hey y/n" mingi said as i hum in response, "i have a question for you" as i replied, "okay go on" he continued by saying, "why did you join our group? like not being rude or anything" he quickly defended himself while i giggle at him.

i thought for a moment until a smile came out to my face.

mingi p.o.v

when i saw her grin on her face i couldn't help but stare at while smiling at her, gosh she's cute, i what? i immediately shook the thoughts away as y/n answer.

"well you guys are literally my first friends in this school, plus you guys also wanted me to join your group" she said, oh yeah we literally discuss about that stupid mingi.

"wel this our warehouse" i said as i unlocked our keypad, "so it's basically in the center of the campus" she said in disbelief as i said "yep" popping that p off.

"woah, you guys have large space for a 8 members" she said but a voice was heard, "it's now 9 exactly"

y/n p.o.v

"it's now 9 exactly" someone said as i see a group of boys on my right side.

there was a banner saying WELCOME TO ATEEZ Y/N! as seonghwa and yeosang were holding the cake, san and wooyoung popping the power poppers and hongjoong saying "it's now 9 exactly" all of them except for me and mingi wore party hats.

"yunho and jungho apologize for not being present on the day we celebrated on your welcoming part but no worry will do it again, completely" hongjoong said, as i almost tear up a little, nobody like nobody has done this to me being surprised.

"oh, y/nie don't cry why are you crying" san said as he gave mingi a party hat as he help me wore my party hat.

"it's just that, nobody ever surprise me like this" y/n said as wiping little tears as wooyoung suddenly laugh, "AHAAHAHA don't be sad because sad turns into a das because das not good" there was a moment of silence before i giggle at wooyoung attempting to make me laugh.

soon all 7 of us laugh and ate the cake they have bought, and time do really flies as it's already 7 in the evening.

"oh guys do you have someone to pick you up? i have someone that would drop you at your home" i said to them as seonghwa, san, and wooyoung rose there hands.

"we don't need to y/n, me and hyung are near in the campus but thanks though" mingi said as he grab his and handed me my bad.

as we walk together towards the exit of the academy, we bid eachother goodbye as mingi and hongjoong walk together, as me, seonghwa, san, and wooyoung enter my driver's car.

i sat in the passenger seat while the three of them sat at the back, "hey guys, meet minjae, minjae meet seonghwa, san, and wooyoung" as i gesture minjae towards the boys.

they greeted each-other and the ride was quite interesting, woosan being the hyper and load partner, seonghwa in the middle regretting why he sat at the middle part of the seat while calming woosan, minjae watching and listening in amusement while i was giggling and laughing at this, i have never experienced this type of feeling, it quite nice, i thought.

minjae knew what i was thinking about as his power is mind-reading, he smiled at me while whispering "i'm proud of you"