lexa: mute. (mini story)

You are what everyone calls "the mute" or "the slient girl" and their right

You are what everyone calls "the mute" or "the slient girl" and their right. Your a mute, you haven't spoken since you were 3 nor have you made a peep. All of your laughs and giggles were slient and so were your words.

Yes, they call you that but they adore you, some grounds too though you never been around many. You know Lincoln, indra, neko, and gustus, and they all love you. Only because your no matter what situation their in or whatever has you down, you manage to make others smile and laugh even though you can't speak but your actions do speak louder.

You are Clarke's and Octavia's best friend, your the sweetest, quietest, smallest person out of the skycrew, tree crew, and whatever else. Of course you think your just you.

Today Clarke wants to accompany her to polis with Octavia because she gets worried alot when you aren't with her or Octiava and would usually stay behind at Arcadia with octiava but this time indra needed to see octiava so they are making you tag along, no one knows your coming other then you, O and clarke and of course the people at Arcadia who seen you depart.

You just arrived at polis, your amazed looking around at the mini shops and working people and the huge tower, clarke is currently pulling you to, literally.

You stop at the doors of the tower, you tap Clarke's shoulder and she turns to you.
(A/n bold is sign language!)

"I don't have to go in right? I can stay out here." You say(more like your hands say), Clarke shakes her head and says, "no your staying by my side, lets go" she grips your hand and pulls you inside as you roll your eyes but then land on a certain girl with brown hair and greens eyes.

Indra, Lincoln, and gustus lights up when they see you and the green eyed girl notices then turns her attention towards you and clarke.

"Hello Clarke octiava, nice to see you again. Whos This?" The green eyed girl says as she looks between you and clarke.

"Heda this is Y/n the girl I was telling you about." indra says with a small smile that lexa is surprised to see, she's known indra for a very long time and no one has ever gotten close to her like you do or ever made indra smile just by hearing your name or even light up when you enter a room same with neko and gustus, Lincoln a few times with octiava.

"So your Y/n?" Lexa looks at you with a raised eyebrow and you nod your head a little, nervously. "The mute?" You nod again, getting bored of that name.

"Why are you here?" She questions again but all you do is roll your eyes and tilt your head towards clarke with a bored amused expression.

"I brought her here with me, I wor-" Clarke gets cut off by an angry Titus "DON'T ANSWER FOR HER! SPEAK CHILD!" the yelling makes you flinch and slightly panic, octiava and clarke grab her as you start to hyperventilate.

Flashback

You have 3 years old and your parents are yelling at each otuer in their drunken state that you try to hard to ignore when their in.

You flinch when you hear the door open and heavy footsteps make their way towards you.

"STAND UP!" your 'father' yells at you, you obey and he kicks your stomach making you gasp and stumble back.

"St-" you get caught off when you feel your cheek sting badly, your father punched you.

"DON'T SPEAK UNLESS YOUR SPOKE TO BITCH!!" Your father shouts at you as he beats you mercilessly your sobs cannot be hurt with the awful comments and threats he is yelling at you.

End of flashback

You snap out of it when you get pulled out of the room by Clarke and into the cool breeze of the outside.

You take a deep breathe in and let it out closing your bright baby blue eyes momentarily.

Octavia's pov

Once clarke and Y/n leave and turn back around, I face commander lexa who is looking at me confused, Titus who is looking angry and confused and also Indrea, gustus, and Lincoln whos looking confused and concerned.

Once I see Titus my bloodboils, I glare at him and the others follow my glare.

"Never yell at her again or I will slit your throat!" I threaten, clarke walks back in without Y/n. I spin around and look at her confused.

"Shes alright- shes hanging out and helping neko." Clarke says walking back over and I nod, Clarke turns her attention to lexa and the others, "sorry for that, she doesn't like yelling, anyway we were called here for a reason?"