Another version of Mels sister.

"Melina!" A male's voice boomed, anger creeping through his voice. The 7 year old flinched once it echoed, due to the loud noise and the anger. She knew this couldn't be good.

Her long hair went down to her waist, it was a very light baby blue with white roots. Her outfit consisted of a dark blue tanktop, a black leather jacket and holey blue jeans. Her skin was very pale, paler then a walking corpse. On the left side of her face was a scarred burn mark, her eyes were a baby blue that had a little bit of grey in them.

Her father, Hades, came around the corner. An deep angry scowl on his face at he stared at his youngest daughter. "You will find a way to get to Auradon, talk your sister and make her join my side." He said angrily, taking warning steps closer to Melina, making her step back very time he stepped closer.

"Y-Yes s-sir." She said, her voice quiet and shaky. She is what people call a glitch, she is able to use magic in the isle. Something nobody else could do, not even the most dangerous and powerful villans. Like her mother, though, she never really met her mother.

She was told once she was born, they have kept it hidden from Mal, and placed her outside of Hades lair, making her Hades responsibility, that he absolutely dreaded.

She quickly went out of the room and into the dark tunnels, making her through the tunnels and to the gate. She covered the burn scars on her face with her hair and exited the cave quickly, she met up with the other girls as Mal and her friends joined on the small stage.

They begin to call the kid's names who have been chosen to go to Auradon, her best friend Oliver came up from beside her.

Oliver had drown hair with red hair highlight, his eyes were a bright red matching. He had a red birthmark that shaped like a heart under his left eye, above his freckles, his outfit was a white shirt with black and red leather jacket.

"Oliver hearts, Son of queen of hearts." Jay announced, Oliver walked up to him with a bright smile after he gave Melina a reassuring hug.

"Last but not least, Melina fire!- that's weird, it doesn't tell who is her parents are." Evie said, she scanned the crowd and her eyes landed on Melina who stepped ahead of the crowd. Evie smiled at her, "come on." Melina walked slowly to Evie, scanning the crowd with panicked eyes.

She looked over at Oliver, who beamed at her. Mel watched the girl, finding something oddly fimilar about the girl but couldn't find out what.

After a few days, they were finally arriving in Auradon in a big purple limo. All the kids and teens exited the limo, hearing the cheering loud crowd that had caused Melina to wince and cover her ears. Mel looked at the girl, worriedly.

Oliver sighed, pulling the girl into him. They had been best friend since they were 2, now their they both 7 and people on the isle called them, 'the golden heart twins.'

"I didn't think the golden heart twins would be here, im not shocked by it though." Celia said, glancing over at the two 7 year olds. Her and Dizzy are 4 years older then the golden twins, the actual twins, are older then them by 2 years.

Belle and Adem took a worried glance at the two 7 year olds, who had fallen behind the rest of the group.

"Millie, are you alright?" Oliver asked her, she nodded as she walked ahead to catch up with the others. Oliver sighed as he rushed to catch up with her.

"Right, we'll walk you to your rooms." Mel said turning to face the group of kids, all the kids looked excited but two. The golden twins, they gripped hands, making the slient gesture that they will not be split up.

"You can't separate those two, their what we called the golden twins. They've never been apart, the last person that tried to split tuem up, didn't really...come out pretty." Cece explained, making a wincing face at the last bit of information.