harmoane granger: malfoy twins

You are Y/n Malfoy

You are Y/n Malfoy. everyone thinks your life is perfect but infact its the total opposite, your parents don't acknowledge you. They only yell at you to be like your brother who picks at you at home and hogwards, you have no friends at hogwards because everyone thinks your just like your brother, Draco Malfoy.

Your currently sitting in your gryifffdor house, the only hope that was finally granted in your hopeless life, with tears streaming down your face. You hear the door open and you turn around quickly to find Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Harmonie Granger.

They stare at you shocked, you were never one to show emotions, infact people around school and home town call you the "emotionless girl" but here you are in tears.

"Um, Y/n are you okay?" Harmonie asks taking a step closer but only to be pulled back by Ron.

"Why care about her?" Ron says with Venmon, "think of who she is and who she is related to, Shes just a girl version of Draco."

"Thats where your wrong!" You snap, unable to control the things that fall out of your lips and the tears that are betraying you.

"No! I'm not wrong, your a Malfoy! You get everything you want and is ruthless!" Ron yells, Harmonie and Harry is getting angry and concerned not only at and for Ron but for you aswell.

"N-Not this Malfoy..." you say as you push past them and run out of hogwards and to your favorite spot, its a small clearing in the woods infront of a beautiful lake and a clear view to the castle.

You spend 2 days there before you finally decide to go back once you enter the castle, your stopped by Dumbledore himself with Harry, Ron, Harmonie, Draco, Hagrid, and 2 professors.

"Where were you? I was worried sick!" Draco says, faking clearly but nobody will see that but you.

"No you weren't! Stop lying, since when did you care?!" You yell, everyone looks taken back but Draco.

"Miss Malfoy!" Dumbledore says catching your attention from your twin brother to him, "you've been gone for two days, you've broken the rules." You sigh and look down.

The next day, you were a room with harrys parents(yes their alive), harmonies parents, rons parents and siblings, today's the day you get to spend time with your families in hogwards by learning what what your learn and taking in what you do and also what you've accomplished, of course your on your own because your family cared less.

You were by the snack table when someone accidentally crashes into you making you both fall and you catch them before they could get hurt.

"Im so sorry!" You open your eyes that you didn't even notice closing to see a little girl, Grinny Weasley.

"Nono, it's okay. Are you alright?" You ask as you both stand up, she doesnt look older then 14 years old.

"M-My ankle hurts." She whimpers as tears filled up with tears, you look around but can't see anyone to call out to so you pick up the girl bridal style and head out of the cafeteria.

"Imma take you to medical ward then find your family, I'm Y/n." You say carrying the girl down the hall, people glance and get a confused look, once you get to the medical door holding the small redheaded girl, her family and friends, also their families see you carrying the small girl and rush over.

You lay the small girl on the bed and they rush in.

"What happened?!" Ms.Weasley asks in a panic.

"Draco Malfoy pushed me and hurt my ankle, I fell upon Y/n and she helped me here." Grinny explains, your bloodboils and the families look at you confused, concerned and grateful.

"She's Y/N malfoy!" Ron yells angrily, some gasps and makes you flinch.

You were gonna say something but the door opens, here comes your father, mother, and Draco.

"Ew! I saw you carrying a Weasley, you should get cleaned before you get infected, im sure you'll start getting their red hair." Draco says with Venmon, your father and mother snort and causes your bloodboil.

"Why did you even help that dumb little redhead?" Your father says with venmon.

"Are you serious?! She's a child, im not that heartless! Can't you hear yourselfs?! No because your son is so damn perfect you'll dis on anyone. I'm ashamed to call my family now get out the nurses have a patient!" You yell shocking just about everyone in the room, your father walks to you and every step he takes you step back.

"Why can't you just be like your brother?!" Your mother shouts.

"What? A heartless monster who only cares for himself?! No thank you!" You yell back.

You flinch when your father raises his hand to slap you, you close your eyes to feel the impact and once its there, you fall to the floor, once again you hear gasps.

"Leave! Leave at once!" You hear Jake, (Harrys dad, forgot his actual name.) You hear your father scoff and walk off.

Harmonie, Harry, George and Lily rush over and help you off the floor, you know the makeup you wear to cover up your beaten face is not covering much now.

Dumbledore rushes in along with the nurse and a few professors, they look at the sence.

"Y/n?" Dumbledore says suspiciously, of course he thinks you've done something.

"She didn't do anything wrong sir, she just helped my daughter." Mr.weasley speaks up shocking you and ron along with the ones just walked into the room.

"Y/n has always been the good Malfoy so I know she couldn't do anything wrong, I just didn't think she'll stay." Dumbledore explains as the nurse head over to the redhead laying on the bed and starts examining her ankle, shes a new nurse so you decided to help out, you walk over and start explaining how to the warp properly.

"Thank you, I know it's easy but I guess nerves got the better off me." The nurse explains spending you a grateful smile.

Everyone is looking at you shocked, never thought you would know any of this, truth is you know how to do a lot of things because you raised yourself, clean, cook, medical.

"How did you know this?" Harmonie asks suspiciously, "you never came across someone who would have medical experience."

"I don't wish to speak about it, I'm heading to the dorm. Goodnight." You quickly exit the room and make your way to the Griffdor room.