Alyica Debnem carey finds you cutting

Alyica's POV

I'm sitting at home watching TV, I look over to my phone once I hear it ringing to find my girlfriend's brother calling me, I answer it confused and concerned..

"Hello?" I say as pause my movie and stand up, something doesn't feel right, he never calls unless it's about Y/n.

"we need you to come over now, we found Y/n self harming." once I hear those words, I grab my keys, hangup the call and run out the door to my car and race off to my girlfriend's apartment.

Once I arrive, I run to her apartment pull out my spare key and rush in and look around, I see Y/n laying on the couch crying, my heart broke at the sight, I silently signal Luke her brother to go ahead and go, telling him I can handle it.

I make my way over to her, keeping a stern face and gently sit her up, once Luke leaves, I sigh and grab her left arm and raises up her sleeve and sees the bandages.

"w-why baby? I thought you were fine, I thought you were happy, are you not? Are you even happy with me?" I ask as tears blur my vision holding onto her wrist sternly keeping my gaze locked with hers.

"Baby, I'm so happy with you, college is hard and bullies there don't make it better, I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything," she says as she sobs, as much as I want to be mad, I can't.

"You're getting bullied to?" I ask more tears falling both of our faces and she nods, oh hell no!

I pick her up and carry her to her bedroom and quickly undress her and dress her into her pjs and gentle slip her into bed, I hold her close, cuddling her tightly.

"I'm going with you tomorrow and showing these idiots a lesson then to bully my girl"