commander lexa: cheat 2

Its been 2 years since the breakup, you are still heartbroken, you ran away from everything and everyone that day

Its been 2 years since the breakup, you are still heartbroken, you ran away from everything and everyone that day. You felt like you're world was flipped upside down and will never be normal again.

You had lexa's babies---yes, she got you pregnant and doesn't know about her child--(its my story, I know girls can't get girls pregnant but this is a fanfic and I can do whatever the hell I want) you had twins, one babygirl, Alexis and one babyboy, Alex

Their both two years old now.

Today, you didn't expect to be found by anyone--nor was you ready to-- once you walked out of the cave you've been staying in, you felt like you were being watched.

"Momma!" "Mommy" you hear your twins yell running from the cave, you giggle and crouch down to their level as they tackle you and giggle themselves.

"Goodmorning my loves!" You say cheerly picking yourself and them off the ground.

"Are we gonna see momma lexa today?" Alexis asks excitedly, you sigh. Of course you told your kids about their other parent, even if it did pain you, they've asked about it to you for the past year and want to meet her but you aren't ready to face her.

"No, I love you both so much but we aren't going back, please stop asking." You stay sternly as your packing up the camp, you turn back to the twins to find tears in their eyes.

What you don't know, you are being watched, from every angle, from different people and clans.

Lexa herself is there, feeling her heart sink and swell knowing she fuckedup and isn't her kids life and you needing her but can't face her.

Nia is there Watching and thinking you and the kids are the perfect way to watch lexa snap and able to get her hands on the throne.

Clarke, Raven and O are there Watching with lexa, feeling sorry and sympathy for you, wanting to help but can't find the right approach.

"Alexis, Alex, I know you want to meet your mom. I know okay? But I don't think it's a good idea." you complain and reason, their two years old, what are you supposed to say?

You were gonna pick them up but you felt a burning pain in your stomach, you look down to see a arrow sticking out of your stomach and your kids are screaming, lexa and the others run out of the woods and off to your side.