Clexa: Music class [new]

Lexa pov

"Today class, I'm your new music teacher Ms.lane, I know your last teacher didn't made you sing infront of anybody but him, that is not the case this time!" She says way too cheerily, looking around the class room.

"You'll performing infront of your classmates from now on!" She says as her eyes land on the school nerd Y/n. She's pretty quiet, short, long brown hair, always alone, to be honest none of my friends nor my girlfriend clarke has heard her talk, who has?

One thing we all notice that she purposely avoids the lostboys, the group everyone's obsessed with. Their close friends of ours.

"There's the nerd," Bellamy says chuckling, Octiava hits his arm giving him a stern look.

"Leave her alone, bell." Octiava says sighing sadly before looking at Y/n,"She gets enough in the halls by the other jocks, dickhead." She rolls her eyes.

"You'll be writing a song and performing it in two days, you may work with partners. Goodluck!" The teacher says sending us off to do our own thing

The bell rings for lunch and we exit the room, we enter the lunch room finding Y/n at her usual table alone writing in a notebook, she isnt eating now that I think about it she didn't each yesterday either, its probably nothing.

"Are you okay babe?" Clarke asks then she follows my gaze to Y/n, "you seem to be lost in thought looking at the nerd," clarke says taking in how Y/n looks and observing what she's doing.

"Just concerned for her, babe." I say as i kiss her head and sit down.

Two days pass and its time to perform a song, clarke and I are doing it together.

(boy is lexa, girl is clarke)

Once we Finnish, its Y/n's turn. We're all pretty curious if she can actually sing let alone play an instrument.

We watch her as she visibly swallows, she walks to the piano and calms her shaky hands become she starts to play a tune.

Luke, Marie and Derek sit next to us, their not in this class so we look at them confused.

Then we hear the most saddest, anglic voice ever, we look up its Y/n

4 years old with my back to the door,

All I could hear was the family War.

There's so much emotion in her voice that my heart is breaking, Luke's hears perked up at family war. This just got a lot more interesting.

"Shit.." luke whispers thinking Noone would hear him and we look at him questionably.

Your selfish hands always expecting more.

Am I a your child or just a chirty ward?

We look at luke concernly and watch has his anger visibly shows and tears filled his eyes.

We hear a soft sob and look up its Y/n as she keeps singing with tears rolling down her cheeks then she seems to growing a little angry.

You have a hallowed out heart but its heavy in your chest,

I try so hard to fight it but its hopeless.

She looks up and glares at luke as she sings the next verse. There's a story behind this.

Hopeless, you're hopeless!

She looks back down at the piano as luke gets up and rushes over to her and sits down next to her.

Oh father, please father.

I'd love to leave you alone but I cant let you go

My eyes tear up as luke starts to play for the crying girl as she continues to sing, I look over at clarke who also has tears in her eyes so does our friends and the teacher.

Oh father,  please father!

Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

Ohhh

Y/n stops singing and walks out of the classroom as Luke gets up and runs after her, everyone is stunned.

At lunch, we find Y/n out by her tree writing in some sort of notebook, we grab our friends and walk over then sit down next to her, she looks at us curiously.

"Hi I'm lexa"