Part 24

Part 24

After breaking kiss they both settled down on table and then they doing breakfast while feeding eo.

And then they both ready and going there home.

After reach home they both enter the home while having smile on their faces.
But their smile faded after listening this that someone is coming back to India.

And after listening this sana became numb bcz she can't afford to again lose her sid. And then she runaway away from the house.

And directly goes to their favourite place.

Sid also go with her bcz he knows that she needed him right now.

And then they both reach their tree house and settled down on floor.

And sid ask what happened???
But she didn't ans his question bcz she is in own world.

Bcz she thinks that the person again create misunderstanding between them.
After so many years every thing is perfect and now she came and break their relationship.

Sid knew her very well and he knows that what she is thinking right now.
And want to assure her that he never live her in any situation.

After some time sid think something and tell her that

He will never ever live her.
Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye .
I m always be with you.
And our relationship is not week
Koi hume or hamare rishate ko tod nahi sakta koi bhi nahi.
Is bar mai koi galti nahi karunga jo last time ki thi jis ki wajhse Maine tumhe kho diya tha.
Is bar mai ye nahi hone dunga.
Bhale wo aaye .
Aane de dikh dunga use ki hum strong hai koi tod nahi skata hame.

After listening this sana looking at his eyes. And he blinked his eyes and tell her that nothing will happen.
Mai use kabhi kamyab  nahi hone dunga.

After that they both hug eo and feel eo presence.

After sometime sid received a call from his mother that come soon home.
We are waiting for both of u for lunch.

And then both get up and move towards their home.

After that they reach home get freshen up and settled down on the table and take lunch with family.

And his mother noticed sidnaaz face and understand that what is happening in their minds.

So she tell them that the all family members are with you beta.
Kuch nahi hoga.

Aane do use hum sab tumhare sath hai.

After listening this words they both feel blessed that their families are so much understanding and supportive.

After sometime they finished lunch and then manik pari and sidnaaz talk eo and doing masti.

They enjoy a lot.
Mani tease sid after see the love bite and sid blushed and sana became red tomato.
She feel shy .

And she want to go out from the room but sid held her hand and she directly landed sid's lap. She want to get up but sid tell her that no u have to seat here.

After so many arguments she agreed bcz she knows how  stubborn he is.

And then they discus about that person who is coming tomorrow and they have to ready for her.

Bcz she is really a psychopath.

After discussing they all prepared them self for tomorrow.

And also decided that they all going for a dinner at night.

So be ready at 8PM we are going.

After that they decided to take some rest.

And then they all move towards their respective rooms.

At the  evening they wake up at get ready for dinner.

Sana wear this 👇

And sid wear this 👇

And then sid enter the room and saw his nazz is looking beautiful and he thinks that someone is looking generous and he move towards sana and tell in husky voice that she looking beautiful and then he bite her ear.

And turn her and again tell her that he want to eat her lipstick and in no time she feels his lips on him and they both kiss eo with full of love.
And sid move his hand on her back and she moans during the kiss and he get a chance to enter her mouth.
After that their lips moves in rhythm and their tongues dancing in there mouth.

At that time sana want to break the kiss but sid didn't let her go because he is not satisfied. And then she slowly hit her shoulder and  try to push him but she failed.  After that he became more passionate.

After sometime he break the kiss and touch her forehead and tell her that don't push me like this while during the kiss otherwise u have to face consequences.
Understand my tikhi choori.

And she tell him that u r  such a ravan .
Shai nam rakha haii maien tumhara 😜😜😜.

After that they both come downstairs and manik and pari also wait for them.

And then they all go restaurant.

Promo:
Gusse who is coming from there past life and let me know in comments.

So that's it for today.

Kaisa laga part comment mai jarur  batana.

aagaze ishq (Completed)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें