Part 15

The days where passing like this.
Love care their nok joke.
They use to live eo house.
They take dinner together and make fun with everyone.

After one week their confession
Esha and sana talking to eo.
And they discus about sid's birthday.
They all really happy bcz after so many years sid celebrate his birthday.
Bcz when nazz go from his life he never celebrate his birthday.
Sana thinks something special to his ravan bcz he surprise her at when she came from hospital.
So she also decided to do something very special at their special sidnaaz tree house.

So after so many arguments and discussions they fainlly agreed in one plan. And after that they decided to go for a shopping.

So manik take all of them for shopping in mall.
Sana decided to buy a beautiful dress to wear on sid's birthday party so they chose so many dresses after discussing they buy 2 dresses. After that they buy decoration stuff and many more thing.
After that they tried and go for a lunch and then they move towards the cake shop and give order for a special birthday cake. Bcz it's sid's 18th birthday.
So they decided to do something special.

After that they all move towards home bcz they all are tired.

At the evening sid came home and he thinks that something really fishy bcz he didn't even aware about this surprise and his birthday also.
Bcz he forget that tomorrow of his birthday.

So he can't understand what happening in his home bcz when he came know one is present at his home.
Bcz they all decided to surprise sid .
And that's why the party is at sana's home. So all are present at sana's home.
And he is alone with his father.

So he decided to freshen up and after that meet his nazz bcz whole day he didn't saw his nazz bcz he is buzzy in his school work.
So after freshen up he move towards the exit of his home when his father ask him

Where are you going my son???
Nazz se milne ja raha haiii????

Sid: Yes dad usi se milne ja raha hoo.
Kyu kuch kam tha???

Dad: nahi aaj socha hum dono ghar par akele haii to kuch time spend karte haii sath mai.
Bhut din ho gaye or aaj muka bhi haii to kyu na sath bithe what say ???

Sid:okay dad i have no problem.

And they both settled on table and playing chess and enjoying their time.

_____

On the other hand aman and siya decided to execute their plan.
Bcz it's right time for this.
And they discus the plan and tell that person that
Kam ho jana chaiye aagr nahi hua or pakde gaye to tum gaye understand???

Person: okay I will do it.
No problem sikayat ka muka nahi
Milega

And after that he goes from their.
And aman and siya are happy bcz after that they get what they wants.

On the other hand manik know about that person who is behind his mishti's accident. And he go from there and find out who is behind in this incident.

After half hour he reach that place and meet that person who gives him details about that person.
And he get know that that truck driver
Do this accident purposely and he get money from other person to do this.
And he also knows that the driver do this bcz he need money for his mother's operation.  So he tell that person that find out the person who gives money to driver and also who is in the jail.
Who send that persons.
After discussing this he came back to home and doing preparation with his pari and mishti.

After 4 hours fainlly they done and move towards the room for freshn up and came down and take dinner and according to plan they have to wake up at 12am ao they decided to take short nape bcz they all are tired.

At 12 AM they all decided to move towards sid's room and they wake up him and shouting  all r together
Happy birthday.
And after listening this sid wake up and get emotional bcz he forget his birthday and also after so many years he celebrate his birthday with his family and his nazz. They all are wishing him and bless him.

After that they all are done they move towards their respective rooms.
And sid held sana' hand and ask her that u didn't wish me .

Sana : wish to kiya abhi sab ke sath.
Tu bhul gaya .

Sid : nahi baby aise nahi special tarike se aise rukha sukha .
No hug nothing.

After that sana get naughty idea.
And then she hug him and kiss on his cheek and wishing him happy birthday to my dear ravan .
And after that she ran away from his room.

And sid tell him iska badla mai lunga tumse dekh lena.
This is not fair nazz not fair. 😏😏😏😤😤😤 I m not spare u.
U will regret this 😉😉.

Sid's pov: haye meri tikhi choori aaj bhi aise hi haii shararati but no problem
Mai badla lunga subh use .
But I m really happy and excited bcz it's my 18th birthday and also my nazz my tikhi choori is with me.
I m really excited how she surprise me

Pov end.

Sana's pov; haye rabba subh kya karega ye ravan.  I know pure din hum mile nahi isliye zayada gussa haii shayad or upar se maien ched diya .
Thik se baat nahi ki.
Par koi na subh surprise dekhega to khush ho jayega aakhir itni mahenat ki haiii. He likes it definitely and after that hamare tree house mai bhi to le jaungi wo khush ho jayega.
Or gift to bhut zayada pasand aayega use .
Aakhir uska dream haii .

Pov end.

Promo;
Sid celebrated  his birthday with family and his nazz. Friends also.
Or something is really dangerous waiting for sidnaaz.

aagaze ishq (Completed)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें