Part 10

Thank you for votes and comments guys.

And manik and sid thinking about that what to do at that time one girl comes to manik and hug him tightly.
And say mani mera blood group B- haii mai mishti ko bacha lungi don't worry.

And then they break hug and the girl move towards the doctor and tell him that she is ready to give her blood.
And that time the nurse come to that girl take her in the room .
And start the process.

After 4 hours doctor came and say to sid that now she is fine but next 48 hours still critical bcz she had a head injury. So under observation rakhna hoga. I.c.u. mai shift kar rahe haii kuch der mai.
Sid: thank you doctor. Kya mai use mil sakta hoon.??

Doc; sure but she is unconscious. So dhyan rakhana or condition is still critical.

And after the doc move towards his cabin.

And sid thinks that he want to thank that girl who gives a boold to his nazz.
And he move towards the girl and saw mani and that girl hug eo and mani is crying and that girl consoling him.

Mani: mai dobara mishtu nahi kho sakta. Ek baar pahele hi kho chuka hoo badi muskil se mili haii mujhe.
Mai nahi dekh sakta use .
Kyu hamehsa mere sath hi aisa hota haii. Pahele mere parents cahle gaye mujhe chodke or phir ek hi thi meri choti bahen jiske liye mai jeeta tha .
Ek accident mai wo bhi cahli gai.
Or meri mishtu ko bhi chin na chahte haii. Kyu kyu aakhir galti kya meri.

Girl; kuch nahi hoga jaan use stop crying she will be fine soon.
Mai hoo na. Asie ro mat plzz mai tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti. Mishtu ko jarurat haii tumhari. U have to be strong.
Plzz don't cry for mishtu and me.

After 15 min manik stop crying.
And became normal.

At that time they saw sid.
And they move towards sid and tell him
Don't worry sid wo strong haii bhut jald thik ho jayegi. Don't worry.  Tumhare liye use aana hoga wpas.

Sid; ha use aana hi hoga mere liye.
Wo meri haii. Mujhe chodke nahi ja sakti kahi.

And thank you so much miss meri nazz ki jann bacha ne ke liye. Aapko pata nahi aapne kya kiya haii mere liye
Aapne meri zindagi luta di mujhe .
Zindagi bhar mai ye ehesan nahi bhul skata. Thank you.

Girl: don't be thank you. Ye mera farz tha. Meri jagah koi or hota to wo bhi yahi karta. Or maine apni jann ki zindagi bachai haii. Mare mani ki Jan basti haii mishtu mai. So no thank you. Okay?

Sid: okay

By the way I m sidharth shukla.

I m pari mehera.

They handshake and manik tell sid that she is his girlfriend

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They handshake and manik tell sid that she is his girlfriend. Love of life.

And that time sidnaaz family reach dalhousie and directly came to the hospital.

And they ask doc about sana's condition.

In time sid's mom came to sid.
Sid saw his mother and hug her tightly and crying badly. Bcz his nazz is still in danger next 48 hours still critical.
And mom get assured him that
Nothing will happen to his nazz.
She is a strong girl.
And she will be fine soon.

Mom; bas bachhe ro mat aise teri nazz tujhe aise dekhegi to use acha lagega??
Nahi na  phir .
Tujhe pata hai na wo tujhe aise nahi dekh sakti. Don't cry bacha.
Tere papa dekh rhae haii nazz ko
She will be fine. Trust me.

Sid: I know maa par mai uske smane kaise jaunga maine bhut zayada hurt kar diya usko mai nazare nahi mila sakta use. 1 bar nahi  2  bar hurt kiya Maine.
Aaj wo aise is condition mai haii all bcz of me. Agr mai gusse mai wo sab na karta to uska accident nahi hota.
Or wo aise danger mai nahi hoti.
Mai bhut bura hoo maa.
Maine gusse ne kya kar diya.

Meri nazz thik ho jaye I promise maa mai kabhi hurt nahi karunga kabhi nahi.

Maa: bhut jald thik ho jayegi beta wo.
Don't blame your self.
Isme teri koi galti nahi thi beta it's God's wish. Jo hona tha ho gaya.
Ab use mafi mangke mana lena
Wo man jayegi.

And after listening this he became normal and broke hug and think to meet his nazz but he step back bcz he didn't want to disturb her so he saw his nazz outside from the I.c.u.
And thinking.

Sid's pov; I m really  sorry nazz I m really sorry.  Mai tumhe hurt karne ka koi intention nahi tha par ho gaya 
But I promise jab tum hosh mai aaogi tumhe tumhara ravan mil jayega wapas
Yessss my tikhi choori u have come back to your ravan.
Tumhe tumhare ravan ke liye wapas aana hoga. Tum meri ho sirf meri.
Us mani ki to gf haiii to tum use mujhe jealous feel karva ne ke liye lai thi
Taki tu mere muh se Kabul karvaye ki mai tera ravan hoo. Mai taiyar hoo kbul karne ke liye bas tu thik hoja.
Phir dekh tera ye ravan tujhe kahi nahi jane dega. I promise 😘.
Pov end.

At the midnight.

Sid wake up felling restlessness bcz he feels that something happens to his nazz. And His intuition became righat when he hear some sound from the ward see someone in I.cu.
Trying to remove oxygen mask from nazz. And after that he move towards in the room and shouting like hell.

Who the hell are you doing here
Kon ho tum yaha kya karne aaye ho ?
😡😡😡
Meri nazz ko marna chahta haii 😡😡😡😡😡
I will not spare you.  U bloody 😡😡😡😡f### and he started hitting him badly.
Like a mad man.
And listening this sidnaaz family and hospital staff move towards the ward
And they all saw that sid is hitting someone badly.

And that time his mom tell him to live him but he si not in mood to live him bcz that person try to kill his nazz
And that's enough for him.

But some how his mother successful to stop him and and police came and arrested that person and live.

Promo:

Most awaited part.
Sidnaaz moment.

aagaze ishq (Completed)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें