part 1

So let's begin
Guys this is my first story
So plzz cooperate with me
Koi galti ho to maf kar dena .

So let's start

In the morning

Sana is sleeping In the morning and her beautiful sleep disturb by alarm.
It's 6AM and  she is already late for school. She wake up with jerk and think
Hyae rabba aaj phir se late school ke 1st day pe kon late hota chal ab ready hoja warna or late hoga or teacher se dat padegi alag. So she wake up and go to washroom for fresh up.

Meanwhile
Here is shukla ji
Very punctual with timing
He wake up early and ready for the school. He is in  daining table at 6 30  am with his parents.
And sister.
He is enjoying his breakfast with cute talks by his esha. And he is adoring his princess. Princess let's go aaj papa tumko school chodate huye hospital jayenge thik hai. Let's go princess.
Say bye to mom and bhai.
They are living.
Mom I m aslo going  to school.
Bye mom packing his mom's forehead sid is living from school.

Meanwhile

Sana is ready for school.
Is coming out of her room and greeted her father to good morning.
Papa mai ja rahi hooo late ho gaya hai already.
Papa: Beta breakfast to kerke ja bhukhe pet nahi jate .
Sana:  I m already late papa school ke canteen mai kha lungi. 1st day haii aaj plzzz papa.

Papa: Thik hai beta dhyan se jana or dheere chalna cycle thik hai.
Or all the best for the first day.
Saying pack sana's forehead.

Sana:bye papa.
Papa bye beta.
---‐-----------------------‐----------‐-

In the school.

Sid reach the school by time with his bike.
At the  parking.
Keyur and vikas both already present wait for sid.
They meet eo and move to class when sana enter with her cycle at school and reach to parking when she saw trio.
And avoiding trio she move and parked her cycle and move for her class.

Meanwhile keyur tell sid
Kya bandi haii full on attitude
Dekha bhi nahi ignore karke chali gai wo bhi tujhe handsome hunk ko jise sari school ki ladkiya marti haii sahi haiii. Dum haii bandi mai jisne tujhe avoid kiya. And vikas also agreed with keyur. They move for the class while taking.
_______________________________

In the class room.

Let me clear
Shukla ji or unke dost science ke student haii or hamari sana arts ki
To class alag alag haiii.

They enter their respective class and attend the lectures.
----------'--------------------------------------------

In break time

They having their brunch
Meanwhile sana enter with her friends mahi and jasmine
They sit on the table with food plate and enjoy chit chatting with eo friends.

When shuklaji doing his favourite work tadoing sana bcz first time he saw a real beauty.

Sid's pov: bandi Mai bat to haii full attitude ke sath chali gai parking se ek nazar dekha tak nahi. She is really a beautiful girl I ever seen .dammm I like her. I want to know about her everything each and every detail about her I want to make her mine I really like her jisne mujhe ignore kiya
Kuch to baat haii is ladki mai .
Pov end.

While shukla ji take her pic secretly and send the person and msg him that I want each and every detail about her in 24hours. No mistakes.

Meanwhile break is over and they move their respective class .
Whole day passing like that attending lectures and after that end of the school they are going home .

In parking
Shukla ji ask to sana
Hey beautiful Come here
I want to know your name
So tell me what is your name???
Then sana said : nahi batati kya karoge
Tum jaise ladko ko achhe se janti hoon mai ek number ke tapori din bhar awaragardi karni paise zayada ho gaye haii isliye padhai ke bajaye ladakiyo ko Chedate ho haina! Aawara insan.
Time waste kar diya  😏😏aainda samne mat aana warna complain kar dungi principal se suspended ho jaoge
Understand u better understand 😏.
And then she leave from their.
Keyur and vikas both r shocked bcz sid didn't say anything to her just listen her
Both r looking shockingly to sid
And sid is in his own world when keyur shake his shoulder he come back in reality.

Keyur: ye paheli aisi ladki haii jisne tumse aise baat ki baki ladkiya marti haii tumpe tum ne kuch kaha kyu nahi use aise hi Jane diya ??? Kitna attitude haii is ladki mai!

Sid: ab to baat izzat pe aa gai ise mai apna banke rahunga. Ye meri bandi haii I like her. She is mine. So be ready kal subh school mai aake sab kuch pata karke ise baat karni haiii ki ye meri bandi haii .
R u ready for the task??
Keyur and vikas was shocked with sid's behaviour bcz he never ever behaved like this .
Promo;

Sid enter sana's class along with keyur and vikas .
Sid move towards sana and tell her
Shahenaaz kur gill yahi nam haina tumhara.

So guys here is the first part of my story
Plzz read and share your opinion
It's really means a lot.

Note: ye aagaz haii ishaq ka
Kisi ko nahi pata ye ishq kya mod lega sidnaaz ke liye bhi surprise lagegi zindagi up and down ke sath.
So guys be ready kyunki ye history likhegi for sure.

aagaze ishq (Completed)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें