Part 9

Thank you so much for votes and comments guys.

So let's start

He picked the phn his mother listening his crying tone she understand that something wrong with her son.

Maa:Bacha tu thik haina ro kyu raha haii itna chup ho ja or bata kya hua.

Listening his mom's words he became in his senses and say

Sid: maa aaj phir se maine use hurt kiya maine decided kiya tha mai mafi mangunga par gusse me aake Maine use phir se hurt kar diya. Main deserve nahi karta use. Mai bhut Bura hoo maa bhut bura.
And he continuously crying and saying this words that he is bad. Guilt clearly visible in his face and his emotions.

Mom:Sant hoja bacha ro mat aise plzzz mai tujhe aise nahi dekh sakti.
Mere liye chup ho ja beta.
Or bata kya  hua.

Listing this words he try to himself to be normal after 15min he became normal and describe the whole thing to his mother.
After listening this his mother tell him that

Maa: gussa thdoa kam kiya kar bacha
Tu Janta haina use wo tujhe leke kitni passasive haiii pata hai na tujhe.
Upar se wo ladki jiska obbesstion haii tu bura laga hoga na use.
Mujhe pata haiii tune jan bujke nahi kiya par wo hurt ho gai.
Koi baat nahi bacha himmat rakh
Or mana le apni naaz ko
Zayada der tumse naraz nahi reh sakti .
Pata hai na tujhe.
Bachpan mai bhi naraz hoti thi tab tu
Kaise mana leta tha use wise hi abhi mana le. Thik hai. Or udas mat ho
Wo teri hi haii man jayegi.

Sid; thik hai maa mai mana lunga use
I know maine zayada hi kar diya par ab mai use thik karunga. Or mana lunga.
I know thoda time lagega par man jayegi.
Thank you maa mujhe smajane or himmat dene ke liye. I love you maa.

Maa; I love you more beta.
Or thank you mat bol samja tum dono mere bache ho tum dono ko mai paresan nahi dekh sakti.
To mana ke gahr le aa use .
Bhut sal ho gaye mile huye or dekhe huye.
Jadi se mana ke gahr le aa smaja .

Sid ; thik haii maa jaisa aap kaho

And they talk eo and after some time cut the call.

Sid's pov:
I know naaz Maine bhut dil dukhay haii tumhara par ab nahi. I promise u mai sab thik karunga or tujhe ghar le jaunga maa ke pass wo bhut khush hogi or tum bhi. Or papa or princess bhi.
Sab ki favourite jo haii tu.
Pov end.

In time the all students are back after lunch. And sana is crossing the road and she is in own world bcz she is hurt she didn't even notice that one truck coming closer to her And heat her and the truck throw her.
And she met and accident.
And all of the students and teachers running from there and saw her.
She is unconscious and blood cover her all over body.
And sid move towards the crowd and saw his nazz is unconscious and he
Skip his heart beat.  He can't even imagine this.
After that he pick up her bridal style in his arms and move towards the hospital.

___________

At the hospital.

They rich the hospital in no time
And sid lay down his nazz on stretcher and move towards the doctor.
He continuously bubblring nazz mai tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga kuch nahi tum meri hoo tumhe meri liye aana hoga. Tumhe kuch nahi ho sakta.

At the time doctor come out form his cabin and he saw sana and instruct his staff that get ready operation theatre and ward boy come and move towards the strchers to otp. .
At the time sid tell dr that jo bhi karna pade karna par bacha lena use warna chodunga nahi mai kisi ko.

After listening those words doctor said
Don't worry kuch nahi hoga use
We try over best and he move towards the otp.

After half hour one nurse come out from otp and ask all the students and teachers that patient ka blood loss bhut zayada hua haii. Use blood ki jarurat haii. B- kiska haii .
Kyunki hamari blood bank mai wo available nahi haii. To jiska bhi ho wo aaye patient ko blood nahi chadaya gaya to wo coma mai ja skati haiii.

And this is enough for shukla ji he move towards the nurse and tell her that  mai kuch nahi hone dunga use agr kuch hua na to dekh lena tum sab.
Mai chodunga nahi kisi ko.

Nurse; jo bhi karna haii jaldi karo time bhut km haii.

And she again move towards in ot.

After half and our manik come to the hospital listen his mishti meet an accident.

And he also know that his mishti needs blood and he trying his level best to get blood but he fail and he is praying that kaise ki kaise bhi blood arrange ho jaye.

And sid is becoming more restless passing seconds bcz his life his nazz in danger. He feels that someone continues pinch him in his heart and he feel that he can't do anything bcz his nazz blood group is rare and it's not easily available.

And he think that time he receives a call from his mother and he tell everything happened with his nazz and his mom assured him that
Kuch nahi hoga use thik ho jayegi wo.
Hum sab waha aa rahe haii kuch time lagega par aa rhae haii tum chinta mat karna .

In time doctor come out from ot
And ask sid that blood jaldi se jaldi arrnge karo warna wo coma mai ja skati haiii.
Time bhut km haii .
And listening this sid becomes more worried.

Promo; one girl comes from hospital and hug manik and tell him that mera blood group B- HAII.

GUESS KARNA GUYS KON HAII OR COMMENT MAI BATANA.

That's it for today.

aagaze ishq (Completed)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें