Part 8

Thank you so much for votes and comments guys.

So let's start.

After 7min they both come back and settle down from their seats. The person she choose is manik.
They both discuss about their plan and comeback.
Sid saw a red mark on sana's hand and he get more jealous and angry bcz he didn't like this that someone touched his nazz. And he burning in full on angry and jealous both .
Even he didn't decided that some one  stat besides him and the girl touch his hand. When he realised he jerk her hand.

And then bottle comes to sid.
And he chose dare.
Then one girl gave him dare to dance with girl who seat beside u.
And he think that he dance with that girl bcz he wants to his nazz become jealous.

So he decided to dance with the girl.
They dance very closely and the girl move his hand on him badlay. But he is not realised bcz he is In own world.
And In between dance he is not in his mind and the girl move towards his face and kiss his cheeks.

And that's enough for sana she get up
And move towards other sides and start walking and manik follow her.
He try to stop her but she didn't listen him. Bcz she is hurt. And she continues crying badly .

In the time shukla ji realised that he did a another big mistake bcz he knows that she doesn't like this. 
And crushing him self to do this and thinks that she is badly hurt and now it's really difficult to again back her in his life.

Sid's pov: ye kya kar diya maien ek to pahele hi mafi nahi mang pa raha hoo baat nahi ho rahi thi or upar se ye kar diya kyu kiya mine asia kyu .
Maine apni naaz ko phir se hurt kar diya. Jab ki decided kiya tha ki kabhi hurt nahi karunga. And again I did same mistake.
Ab kaise manunga mai use.
Pov end.

In the time manik managed to stop his mishti.
And she hug him and crying badly.
Bcz she is hurt. Bcz of all the things.

Manik; misthu bas ro mat aise mai tujhe rote huye nahi dekh sakta. Tu janti haina use wo gusse mai kuch bhi karta haii. Or aaj to wo bhut zayada gussa tha na .
Plzz ro mat meri mishtu. U r a brave girl. Don't cry. Apne maksad ke itne karib aake tu kamjor nahi pad sakti.
Bas wo Kabul karne hi wala haii. Phir wo tujhe chodke nahi jayenga kahi bhi.
U know na.

Sana; ha mani pata hai mujhe par mujhe hurt hua kyunki wo ladaki bhut zayada close thi uske or mine suna bhi haii usko obbesstion haii wo .
Isliye mujhe zayada affect hua .
But I know when he accept that he is my ravan he never live me.

And all of this convo listen by aman.
And he thinks  that ki ye dono ek dusare ko bhut pahele se jante haii .
Ab to zayada maja aayega ise pana banane mai kyunki ek tir se do sikar honge ek taraf usko mai apana banunga and use badla bhi le paunga kyunki usne meri izzat uachali thi na us din.
To let's start the game.
And devil smile on his face.

____________

In the morning.

Sana avoid sid bcz she is hurt.
And he also crushing him self bcz he saw that here pele face. She is crying badly in the night.

After breakfast teacher announced that they visit so many places today.
So be ready at 10 AM.

Meanwhile sid is best trying to talk his nazz but she avoids him.

They visit many palaces and all the students are enjoying accept sidnaaz.
Bcz they are sad .

At the lunch time .

They stop the bus at the restaurant and all students coming out of the bus.
And move towards the restaurant.
In between sid get chance to talk with his nazz he holds her hand .
But she jerk and say don't try to touch me. Understand.

Sana; kyu aaye ho mere pas jao na usi ke pas jiske sath rat ko chipak ke dance kar rahe the bade maje se .
Obbesstion ho tum uska jao uske pas.
😏😏😏

And she try to move towards but again
He stop her in the middle and say

Sid; mujhe pata haiii maiene hurt kiya tumhe. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki wo wahi ladki haii. Mai gusse mai rha tha us waqt isliye. Warna mai dance to kya najdik bhi nahi aane deta kisiko.
Or tum janti hoo ye.

Sana ; kya janti hoo mai bolo
Hoti kon hoo mai tumhari jo clear karne aa gaye koi nahi lagti me tumhari smaje to door raho mujse .
Pahele hi kaha tha. Samaj  aaya tumko.
Or ha tum jo bhi karo jiske marji sath chipak ke dance karo mujhe farak nahi padata. Samje aakhir mai hoti kon hoo????

Saying those words she left from there.
And those harsh words pinch in his hurt. Bcz he never expected from this kind of harsh words from his nazz.
But some how he excepted bcz he did wrong with her.
And he is sitting on the floor and crushing him self and crying badly bcz he hurt his nazz again.
And again guilt come back in his heart.

In the time sid's phn rang and he saw his mom calling him.  Bcz his mother felt some restless and thinks that must be her son in some problem so she thinks to call her son.

In the time he pick up the call.
And crying badly bcz he need some one that time.
And listening to her son is crying his mother felt that something must be wrong with him.

Promo:
Nazz is in danger.

So that's is it for now

Do comment and vote.

aagaze ishq (Completed)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें