PART 36

This part is with mature contend so please if you comfortable then read
Other wise it's okay.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

After that sid break hug and see his naaz with full of love and care.
And he said I m really sorry naaz par me kya karta meri studies ki wajhse mere pas time nahi tha

Par aisa ek pal ek din nahi gaya jaha maine tumhe yaad na kiya ho.
Maaf kar de apne ravan ko plzzz meri jann.

And then she tell him that I understand u completely.
Ye to bas ek chota sa prank tha tumhe sataneka jisme sab ne Mera sath diya.

Listening this sid tell her that now  be ready for the consequences
And then

Their urge of wanting each other was growing like anything. Sidharth couldn't hold himself anymore . He quickly holds Shehnaaz's back and pulls her close to him . There wasn't any distance from each other . Sidharth then caressed her cheek and with his thumb and index finger , brings her face ever close to his . The atmosphere was filled with romantic mood as their
lips locked .

His was nibbling her lips hungrily like never before . Sana loved this new him . She was trying to kiss him on the same pace but couldn't.  Sid bit her lowerlip harshly making them soar.  This made sana moan his name on his mouth.  His desires was increasing by seconds . He pulled her more closer to him and deepened the kiss even more . Now sana was thinking to be bold . She bit on his upper lip while her hands were roaming sensualy on his back . Sid was getting affected by this . While kissing he pitched her waist . And on his demand Sana opened her mouth giving all the excess to him. He quickly invade her mouth with his tongue.  Later both of their tongues were dancing with each other mixing their Salinas together . Sana was getting out of control . She puts her hand inside his shirt feeling his bare abs and back inside .

Both of them couldn't control each other anymore after this hot make out.  Sidharth grabs her thigh and pick her up, still kissing her lips and takes her to the bedroom . When they arrive he gently lays sana on the as if she's a feather. He looked at her eyes asking her if she wants this . She blinks at him with a smile assuring that she wants it . He started by kissing her forehead , eyes one by one , then cheeks along with her beautiful nose then her chin . Then kisses her lips one more time.  He then trails kisses from her jawline to her neck and gives hickeys all over there . Sana was bitting her lower lip try to stop her self from moaning .

Sid then kisses on her cleavage giving her a love bite there . This made Sana moan loud which made Sidharth more confident . He then took off her dress and threw it at a corner of the room . Sana was shy seeing him staring at her bosoms for good 2 minutes . So she covers her face with her plams.  Sid chuckles seeing her reaction . Sid then continues his job 'Savouring' the bosoms . He first take the right one and gives sloppy kisses while needing the left one  . Now sana is moaning MESS .  He then bites the bud a bit harshly making them sour and then soothes it by sucking on it . He then does the same thing with the left one while needing the right .

He then moves to her stomach and licks it making it wet . He licks around her navel making Sana arch her back up while moaning his name  "sidhaarthhhhh" . This made him go nuts . He can tell that she's already with this torture . He then goes near sana's ear wishpering "Baby mene to abhitak kuch kiya hi nahi ". Sana's face turned into red tomato . Sid then takes his shirt off .  Sana was gawking at his abs and veins that was popping out .

  Sana was gawking at his abs and veins that was popping out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She couldn't take her eyes of his abs . "You like what you see jaan ? This package is all yours " he said with a dashing smirk . Shehnaaz pulled him towards her and flipped him down . Now she's on top of him . She kisses his lips first then she goes on the jawline and harshly bites him making him groan.  She's happy seeing him so affected by her . She then kisses his neck to his cleavege. Her hands roam all over his abs when made him groan more . She then starting linking the abs and biting them harshly . When she came to his lips again . Sid flipped her . He went down to her panties and took them them off and starts savouring her womanhood . While sana was holding on the bed sheets screaming his name .

He then took his pants off and his underwear , geeting all naked . Sana looked at his manhood with wide eyes and said " Amma , this will kill me for sure " making Sid laugh load.  He assured her that she will be fine . He kissed her forehead and asked if she's ready . She pecked his lips giving a sign that she's ready for this . He then entered in inside her halfway making her scream in pain and he stopped . He again asked her if she's okay or not . She just answered its hurting me . "It will hurt at first and then you'll be fine darling , do you trust me ?" He said . Sana just nodded . And then he gave small thrust making her adjust a bit . Later she starts moaning as he speeds up and fully went inside of her . After several hours of rounds they became tired . Especially Sana who fell asleep . Sid went to the bathroom cleaned himself . And came cleaning her too . Then coudles her to himself and drifts to sleep.

This is the last part of this session.
Iske sath aagaze ishq session 1 ka end .
Thank you for your lovely comments and vote.

🎉 आपने aagaze ishq (Completed)✅ को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
aagaze ishq (Completed)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें