Chapter 2 - My R

Minor Notes:

Normal – Narration

"Double Quotation" – Speech

'Single Quotation in Italic' – Thoughts

Italic – Unknown/Anonymous

Bold – Video narration

"Bold with double quotation" – Lyrics in Video

Bold with Italic – Text in Video

The following content may be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

'It's like a movie' quite a few viewers thought, drawing parallels between the warning and films they have watched in the past.

Toshinori (All Might) was nervous, unsure of what was to happen to his successor, the proclamation not doing any favors.

"Just as I was about to take my shoes, off of the rooftop there I see"

Half of Midoriya's face and upper body could be seen, him seemingly with a surprised expression on his face.

The actual Midoriya froze, realizing what was going to be shown immediately based on lyrics alone.

"Rooftop? Midoriya, kero, what are you doing on a rooftop?" Tsuyu questioned.

"Taking off your shoes? Bro, why would you? –" Kaminari asked but was interrupted by the video continuing on.

"A boy with glasses there before me"

The video pans over to another Midoriya with glasses on, his hand on the railing of the roof.

"Another Midoriya???" Almost everyone said, bewildered.

"Despite myself I go and scream;"

The Midoriya with glasses looks back to the other.

"Hey don't do it, please."

Midoriya said, his lip trembling.

"Oh." Todoroki noted, looking over to Midoriya with a somber expression.

"I-I see." Yaoyorozu's usual well-spoken tone was off set by her stutter, her skin becoming slightly paler.

Some students that weren't as bright have not caught on yet with what was happening, but seeing their classmate's reactions, they were not hopeful.

Bakugou, who normally would be very quick to jump on insulting Midoriya, was silent, which raised some red flags for many.

"Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?

I couldn't care less either way."

"Midoriya, do you actually? –" Iida questioned, looking to his friend, who was currently shivering despite Todoroki trying to warm him up.

"No." His tone was soft and breathy.

"To be honest I was somewhat pissed;

This was an opportunity missed."

Todoroki continued to rub Midoriya's arm, scooting closer to him noticing how Midoriya started to hug his knees closer to his chest.

'Young Midoriya,' All Might thought, 'I'm so sorry.'