Small Update

(Please don't steal my drawing thanks)

Dear all, 

As you have noticed I haven't been updating recently. 

Don't get this wrong, I'm not abandoning this fic or anything, I'll just be going on a small hiatus for the time being since my exams are coming up really soon. 

Some of you might think it's a bit early for exams (not American, not sure if y'all have exams but anyway), and you're semi-right. 

My mock exams (preparation for public exams) start next week and continue until the end of the month. Following this, I have a week of actual school which I will be using to study for my IGCSE exams (Internation GCSE, UK education system). This IGCSE exam period lasts from May to the first week of June. Thankfully, after that, I should be done for the year and be able to update again. 

In case you are wondering, before this current time (e.g, from the last time I updated until now), I have been busy at work on my art IGCSE work (made up of 8 A2 boards for coursework + A2 final piece and 4 A2 boards for examination work +A2 final piece). 

I'm incredibly sorry that I haven't been able to get back to a lot of comments, questions, and messages recently because I've genuinely been stressing myself over tests, homework, and exams, but I really hope I can make it up to all of you that have been supporting me sometime in June. 

Thank you all so much for your continued support,

xoxo

RoseTintedLips.