Chapter 10 - The Other Side

Minor Notes:

Normal – Narration

"Double Quotation" – Speech

'Single Quotation in Italic' – Thoughts

Italic – Unknown/Anonymous

Bold – Video narration

"Bold with double quotation" – Lyrics in Video

Bold with Italic – Text in Video

Todoroki leaned in slowly, bringing his hand up to caress Midoriya's cheek. His thumb rubbed against the small freckles that dotted his face.

Midoriya looked up at Todoroki, wrapping his arms around the taller teens' waist.

Todoroki placed his other hand on Midoriya's cheek, leaning in even more so that their foreheads touch.

They stood there is silence for a moment, before Midoriya leaned in to kiss Todoroki.

---

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK" Mina screamed loudly, seeing the two boys teleport in front of the blank screen, holding each other in a loving position.

Toshinori sputtered and coughed, almost a gallon of blood spewing out of his mouth as a result. He blushed heavily seeing his son mentee act so passionately.

Midnight was cooing, seeing such romantic gestures from the youth was 'absolutely heavenly' according to her.

Most of the room acted accordingly, squealing and clapping.

"Hah! Gay!" Bakugou shouted out, one of the first things he had said in a while.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya moved out of Todoroki's grasp to look at Bakugou, his face covered with a heavy flush of red.

Todoroki put a hand on Midoriya's shoulder gently, causing him to look even more flustered.

"Who confessed first?!" Uraraka seemed excited, bouncing up and down from her seat.

Todoroki pointed at himself. Unlike his usual stoic expression, he seemed slightly embarrassed as a result of being exposed like that.

Uraraka cheered loudly, her hands making a grabbing motion at quite a few people. "I DEMAND MY WINNING MONEY!"

Iida groaned from beside her, though he does have quite a big smile on his face.

Sorry to interrupt.

The words appeared on the screen, but no one could see them over the excitement. The couple were hand in hand, too embarrassed to do anything – including turning around.

Excuse me

EXCUSE ME

Even then, no one turned around.

The loud sound of a horn rang through the speakers, throwing some people off their seats from pure shock.

That's better. Anyways, we'll actually be having some guests join us.

There was a small murmur in the crowd, with some wondering who this 'special guest' could be, considering the fact it seemed that almost everyone was here.

There are some definite rules I have to put into place though, no fighting.

"Fighting?" Yaoyorozu wondered, and immediately came to a conclusion, her face paled as a result.