Chapter 11 - Crossing The Line

This is dedicated to samroberta17 who both requested, and wrote the script-thingy for the animatic. I ended up not using the script bit cause I couldn't copy and paste it (wattpad), but I hope it's okay. Sorry for getting back to you so late!

Minor Notes:

Normal – Narration

"Double Quotation" – Speech

'Single Quotation in Italic' – Thoughts

Italic – Unknown/Anonymous

Bold – Video narration

"Bold with double quotation" – Lyrics in Video

Bold with Italic – Text in Video

"..." Dabi pinched his temple. "Repeat that."

"Alternate Universe." Nedzu followed through with his command.

Dabi sighed. "I don't want to deal with this."

"Don't be like that! It'll be so much fun! Especially with izuchan~" Toga blushed heavily, looking at Midoriya with lust-filled eyes.

Todoroki snarled, suspiciously sounding like a dog.

Dabi let out a loud groan, clearly agitated by the fact he would have to watch a child for the next few hours days.

"Oi, it's not that bad," Shigaraki scratched his neck. "It's not like we're watching him be a hero."

"Wouldn't it be great if we saw him covered in blood though! Especially his own, that would be so –" Toga had stars in her eyes, imagining the scene in front of her.

Please stop talking, even I'm getting uncomfortable at this point.

Toga huffed, "You heroes are so boring! Where's the excitement in life, geez."

Firstly, I'm not a hero. Secondly, there are other ways to have fun without being part of a massacre.

Toga sighed, throwing her head back against her chair, pouting. "You guys just don't understand the beauty of blood."

Today I'll be showing you an interaction between Bakugou and Midoriya. We've seen a lot of their relationship already however, I'm sure you'll find this interesting.

Bakugou grumbled, clearly slightly uncomfortable with the situation. He looked over to Midoriya, who was comfortably seated next to Todoroki.

Their hands were interlaced, and Midoriya seemed to be curled into Todoroki's side comfortably.

Bakugou couldn't help but think of moments in their childhood where Midoriya shuffled close to him, just like that.

"Tomura, these thugs you hired confused me with a student. I hope you-" The Midoriya on screen said.

"He's working for us... we'll see how this ends up." Shigaraki smiled, "Perhaps this can dictate how the future may end up as."

Todoroki glared at Shigaraki, growling softly.

Shigaraki scoffed, "Control your dog."

Midoriya, just like Todoroki, glared at Shigaraki.

"Don't call him a dog."

"DEKU!" The onscreen Bakugou screamed out, seemingly confused and terrified at the same time. He was injured, with various small scrapes decorating his face.