Chapter 7 - Sorry Not Sorry

Minor Notes:

Normal – Narration

"Double Quotation" – Speech

'Single Quotation in Italic' – Thoughts

Italic – Unknown/Anonymous

Bold – Video narration

"Bold with double quotation" – Lyrics in Video

Bold with Italic – Text in Video

There was a slight unnerving silence as the group was asked to sit down again.

Bakugou avoided his classmates, electing to sit near a corner, closer to the teachers, who were around equally as worried but had enough self-restraint to leave him be.

Apologies for the interruption. Logically I know I should provide more time for you all to calm down. However, the following clip has to be watched in context with the previous clip you all saw as it is a continuation of that.

Midoriya hesitantly looked back towards Bakugou, attempting to see whether or not he seems to be doing better.

There seemed to be a vacant expression on his face, electing to focus on screen, not really barking or biting like usual.

Midoriya turns back, and it greeted by Todoroki's soft hand rubbing his gently.

"Now, I'm out here lookin' like revenge."

Midoriya is smiling brightly, showing all his teeth

Midoriya shivers seeing himself on screen like that again.

If the atmosphere was tense previously, it only seemed to get tenser as they realized what exactly they were doing.

"Feelin' like a ten, the best I've ever been."

He laughs loudly, clutching his stomach before looking up at the group with a smirk on his face.

"I really don't like creepy Midoriya." Hagakure said, softly, hoping to not anger anyone.

"Same." Mina nodded her head in agreement.

"And, yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this,"

All Might can be seen sitting in a chair. Midoriya looks down at him menacingly.

'Does that ring any bells, All Might?' He says, gripping the arms of the chair All Might is sitting in.

"Ringing bells?" Yaoyorozu murmured, her eyes widening slightly. "Oh, that's right..."

A younger Midoriya is shown, tears in his eyes, asking 'Can I be a hero?'

'Even without a quirk?' The present Midoriya appears, looking far more different.

'You.' All Might seems to realize.

"What did you say, Toshinori." Aizawa growled.

"Shota, maybe he didn't say anything in our universe?" Hizashi said nervously, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"He's silent." Aizawa said, shooting a hard glare towards the man in question.

"But it gets worse. (Wait a minute)"