Y/n info

You can make Y/n/ yourself how you want her to be.
I'm very sorry for not thinking of it earlier but you can of course see Y/n as a they/them or he but I'm writing in a she/her way because I did not think of it when I started writing.
Ethnicity is completely your choice, black, Latino, Asian, Hispanic, white, African American, Native American or whatever you want.
The way Y/n looks is completely up to you, eye colour, hair colour and hair length (I changed that Y/n has long hair in the chapter Lost to y/h/l aka your hair length)
The 1 and only thing that I want you to know is that you can't change her personality traits or height in this case. Because it's something that I choose in beforehand, so I hope you understand.

Also thank you for 1k< read! I am very grateful and never thought that one of my books could get this much love. I hope you know that I read through every single comment. I will answer any questions that you have (relevant to the story) so don't be afraid to ask.
Another platform that you can reach me:
-Instagram- no_quality_content

Well thank you so much for 1k< reads again and have a great night/day ,bye!

________________________________

Yes I'm putting a word count... don't ask.

Word count: 235 words