Make me

Hi, hi, Hi. This chapter will be a bit heated (kissing so if you're not comfortable with that i dont suggest that read this chapter beacsue this will be (probably) the last chapter!
_______________________________
Y/n POV:

-Lanky a** pole

-I hate you. Tsukishima stated at my new nickname for him as he sigh

-I could say the same to you. I say with a smirk plastered on my lips

-Stop smirking. He said as a small smile formed onto his lips

-Never, you should start smiling more it suits you. As say in a mocking tone

-God shut up. He said his faced grew a light pink colour

*I felt butterflies in my stomach for being able to make him blush*

-Aww look how cute, You're blushing! I said just to tease him more

-J-Just SHUT UP! he grew even more embarrassed and he covered his face with one of his hands

-Make me. I said way to confidently as i remove his hand from his face

When i said that his blushing face came to a stop. I knew I f**ked up at that.

-Say that again please darling. He crept closer to my face as he said that

-Make me. I said with the same amount of confident like how I said it before. But a blush creeping up to my face

-you wanted this. Was his last words untill his lips crashed onto mine. Tsukishima started to kiss me, let me rephrase that, he started making out with me.

My eyes grew wide until i finally let in and the kiss became more passionate, he bites my bottom lip to ask for permission to access to my mouth, I start to open up so that he can explore my mouth but I wont let him do it that easily. Both me and him start to fight over whom will have control over the make out session, I can feel him grow inpacient with me constantly fighting for the control because he starts getting more rough starts putting on much more of a fight. This continue for some time until both of part to get air.

-I hate you. he said while still panting

-Are you mad that im better than yo-

I can't even finish my sentance until he pulls me in for another make out, this time him even closer to getting full control but I'm able to push him back. I can feel him grow angry, angry that he can't access what he wants, he can feel that a chuckle a bit at that. He goes even closer to me and he puts one of his hands on my cheek and the other one at the end of my neck slowly going up at the same time I grab onto his hair. Once again he is close to getting full access but im able to push him back once again, I feel him go frustrated then I feel a chuckle. I feel him remove the hand from my neck and, I mentally scream. He lifts me up, I quickly wrap my legs around his waist and he goes to the one of the counters and set's me down, but still with one hand on my waist.

None of us willing to part again, but it was needed for air.

-Let me do what I want to do. He says in a stern voice

-You have to earn it. I reply to his comment

-F**k you.

-Gladly. With that I could feel his lips down on my neck and he started to leave love marks.

-Tsukki! I say in a panicked voice. I melted into the kisses as I put my head on his while he left the marks on my neck

-I *Kiss* Hate *Kiss* You *kiss*

When his sentance was done he moved from my neck to my lips once again.

I still wouldn't let him win, he became more and more rough but i came fighting back with the same energy, untill he finally snaped. I felt his hand leave my waist and move up my body until i felt it on my neck, I gasp for air. That was his plan to get me suprised becasue he finally won our long fight for control. I could feel his tounge slowly going in my mouth exploring every last bit of it, ever last bit of what now was his...

We parted again both of us gasping for air, he put his forehead onto mine.

-I love you Y/n, will you be mine?
-Yes I will, french fry

________________________________

Hi! I am now done with this book, I might add some extras but other than that, it's done.

I hoped you liked this chapter and this book!

Im super thankful for all of the positive comments, and I will be starting to write a new book. (dont know much about it myself) but I'll say bye now!

Bye I love you all so much!

I hope you have an amazing day/night and be kind!

Word count: 848 words