The park, rain and a barrowed jacket

( Y/N POV)

I then noticed that Tsukishima had spotted us i stood up as i dragged Nazuna up whit me.

-HE-!

-Shut up we are going to go and say hello. i said as i continued to drag her

-Oh okay, well lets go then! She said as me and her switched positions and now she was dragging me.

-Oi! Y/n! Daichi called out for me

-Oh hi Daichi, what are you doing here?

-The idiots wanted ice cream. Tsukishima said as he pointed towards Hinata and Kageyama

-I'm not an idiot! Kageyama and Hinata said at the same time.

-Tch, whatever you say. Tsukishima said rolling his eyes

-Aish stop being mean french fry.

-You are not aloud to speak because your mean as well....shortie. Tsukishima said

-You little b**ch! I said back to him

-Whoa whoa slow down there.... I'm not the one who's little here. Tsukishima said in a mocking way as he smirked

-I swear I'll remove that smile from your face.

-Try me. He said as he raised his eyebrows. Little did we know that the rest had already left us alone there because they didn't want to hear our argument.

-Ugh, you are so annoying! I said as I looked around not finding anyone from the volleyball team

-says yo-

-Shut up. I said not letting him finish

-what?

-Frick, where the hell did they go? I looked around a little more only realising that they where a lot further away than I expected.

-Who? Wait where is everyone? Tsukishima asked

-I'm trying to find them idiot. Both me and him where trying to find the rest of our friends so we didn't talk.

-Do you think they went further into the park? I asked after a few minutes of trying to find them.

-No idea but we can look. With that we went into the park. After another 5 minutes of trying to find the rest, I suddenly felt something wet hit my nose. I took my hand up to my face to wipe it of only to relise that the same thing happened again.

-Huh? I looked up only to see the grey cloud over our heads. ''Sh*t'' was the first thing that went through my head. It seemed like Tsukishima also noticed the water drops that feel from the sky making everything wet.

-Really rain? It looked like Tsukishima asked the sky

-Yup seems like it at least, but it's only some rain I think we can still try to find the rest. Right when I said that it started to rain heavier like on command.

-You know what I think we should find shelter instead. Tsukishima said as he dragged me to the closest and biggest tree he could find.
We both stood their under the big tree in complete silence, while a few raindrops that made their way through the leaves only to find them seconds later on my or Tsukishimas face.

I felt the cold rain creep in to my skin making me shiver from the cold.

Tsukishima POV:

As we stood there under the tree in complete silence, I soon noticed that Y/n started to shiver. That idiot only had on a t-shirt with a light jacket, I slowly took of my jacket and put it around Y/n. I could feel my cheeks get a little hotter with our small little interaction with my warm hand and her cold back. Y/n looked up at me and just stared like I was crazy or something but then she showed me a light smile, that somehow made me get butterflies in my stomach.
I could not be falling for that idiot, right?
10 minutes pass and the rain only gets heavier and the clouds darker, more and more raindrops started to make their way through the leaves just getting us more wet and cold. I started to look around us to see if there was a building near by. And lord and behold I saw what looked like a little cottage quite far away but in the end it would be better than staying here. I looked at the way we had to get there, we had to go down a slope and then go under some trees then we would be there.