No rain

3rd person POV:

The thundering rain on the roof and windows stopped, it became quiet. Birds beginning to chirp and the wind peacefully going back and forth.
Time to get home.
The teenagers and the workers exclaimed, finally. They had a good time at the cottage but they grew a little tired of it. 1 week that's how long they where stuck, enough for teenagers to get bored and wanting to go home.
They followed each other to the end of the park and said their goodbyes to each other. And that they will see each other soon. Tsukki, Daichi, Sugawara and Y/n walking in the same direction.

Y/n POV:
I feel dizzy, very dizzy. Everything starts to move, spin around. I can hear a faint noice
-Y/n are you alright?
And my brother and Tsukishima running up to me before, black, everything.

Tsukishima POV:
I was walking noticing that Y/n had slowed down a bit.
-Y/n are you alright? I ask then I see her starting to fall, fear over taking I hurry to catch her, Daichi helping.
Sugawara hurries to help Y/n as well, he feels her forehead and quickly moves them like he has been burned.
-She's burning.
-I'll carry her. Daichi exclaims.
-No, you hurt your foot, it's still not good enough for you to carry her.
-I'll do it. I say
-but you don't have t- before where can finish his sentence I pick her up in bridal style and start to carry her to their house.
-Thanks... I can hear Daichi mumbling to me
-No worries.
*20 minutes later*
My arms start to get very tired, but I couldn't care less I needed to get her home. I could feel the body heat radiating out because of her being sick, she also starts to lightly shake from the chilly weather. I hug her closer to my body to make her warmer, I can feel her lightly grab my shirt with her hand as she moves closer with her head to my chest. I can feel the blush starting the creep up my cheeks
You can start to see her house up on the hill, I carry her the whole way and as soon as we all come into the house we hear a loud *bang* thunder. It start to rain once again.
Another bang can be heard as you hear Daichi's mom running down the stairs.
-Ohh my, are you alright. None of you are hurt right?
-No mom we are fine although Y/n seems to have caught a fever.
-Ohh not again. I'm terribly sorry but I can't stay, I have to go out there to my work, even with the thunderstorm. I'll probably not be home for a long my time because of it. Daichi your little brother ris at you grandparents okay?
-Okay, and its fine.
Y/n mother leave with an umbrella making her way over to her car to drive away.
-I'll carry her I'll to her room. I say to Daichi
-Sure me and Sugawara will make some soup for her.
-Okay, see you later. I say as I make my way upstairs and over to her room. I carefully put her down on her bed and I tuck her in.
I feel her forehead, it really is burning.
I go out of her room and make my way towards Daichi.
-Daichi where do you have bucket and towels?
-We have them in the closet over there shelf furthest up. He says as he points towards a closet
-Thank you. I hurriedly make my way there I take all the stuff I need and go into the bathroom filling it up with cool water.
I make my way up to her bedroom again and place the bucket I n'a chair next to her bed, I take one of the towels and dip it in the water, squeezing out the extra water and gently fold it and put it one her forehead to help her cool down. Some of her had gotten into her face, I gently tug it behind her ear.
-Rest well.
I once again go downstairs and see a pretty discussion happening.
-I'm sorry but I have to go to help my mother and brother.
-Tou can't take care of them yourself! Daichi tries to argue
-You have to stay, you have your sister to take care of. Sugawara says in a stern voice
-I know but I can't just let you leave in this weather and go and take care of two people on your own.
-What are we supposed to do the-
-I can stay and look after Y/n, you and Daichi can go to your house and take care of your brother and your mother.
-really? Daichi says
-That won't be needed! Sugawara replies
-It is.
-Listen to Tsukishima, please.
-Fine, but hurry let's go! The soup is on the stove.
-okay.

They both hurry out into the thunder storm basically running towards the buss station that is down the hill.

________________________________

I'm very dead ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Sorry for not updating during like 2 months...
But I have been feeling like shit, so couldn't do much about it.
Sorry for the short chapter I will try to post one very soon!!
This word count is sad, it's so low...
Anyway have a good night/day ∩^ω^∩

Word count: 903 words