Part One - Mystery Of The Girl With Blonde Hair

Growing up in high school was tough because we always had our different groups plus people who claimed to be better than everyone else.

I know I am not perfect because no one is perfect and we all make mistakes but the one thing I can say is that "I never have put anyone down for anything or claimed to be better than anyone!"

There's a lot of people at school who claims they are better and that's where we get into about the blonde girl, who always was called names because she was shy but she was a badass too.

Everyone would say that she is this confusing girl, she would be so sweet and do her school work but then she would cause hell for the school like set off the fire alarms or get into trouble with the school principals, to marching around town turning school hours doing everything my mind could possibly think of, to starting protests and protecting innocents, to going to the railroad tracks blasting music, enjoying the smell of nature and wilderness to just being a teenager to being the the last one standing in the group circle. That's when shadows and darknesses appeared is when I was alone.

I know I always stayed in the shadows and comforted many, but I never was known by too many. Yeah people know of my name and things they have heard or seen me done but they don't know me. There were 10 friends who knew me the most and knew the darker side of me, of why I had to protect myself and all who was around me. No one saw that dark side unless someone was in danger or they crossed the line for my anger to come out and it takes a lot for the blonde girl to snap. But when I do everyone backs away and leaves her be in that state of anger. No one really ever took the time or chance to get to know me for my kind heart and soul, they just know me by my protector personality and demons as we all have our own demons we are battling against.
But even the ones who have done me wrong know I have a big heart, they know I will still expect someone in even if they did me wrong to the fullest , that's why I always got shit handed to me all the time is because of the big heart I have and always wanting to help but no one offered that in return.

Not any school principal in my time of being in school, they never made an impact in schools for a good change for what goes on within school's walls. I know growing up I was a difficult child but I never gave up on anything because there was hope and faith always stuck in my mind and always around the corner. Yeah there was times where I almost ended my life but I kept on swimming and swimming to catch air, so I can fight and stay to help this world and stay with my love ones. School principles have totally lost hope for the younger generation. They don't even try to help out anymore and they done showed us all that, they just want you to be gone. They don't care how you do it, if you drop out because of shit the goes on within the school walls, they don't care if students get in trouble and get sent to behavioral management or drug counseling. They never take the time out of the day to sit down and ask what they can do to better make a school environment that feels safe instead of schools mentally and physically draining there students.

Everyone thinks school is a normal place but no it's not, it's honestly a lot of hurt that goes on within school walls causing emotional damage, pain, confusion and stress. People always say school prepares you for the outer environment in life ,if that's the case what is the outside world like? Are we all fighting battles to swim into the hole for the future?? Since principals and school boards have lost hope for the future of generations, why and what are you even teaching us kids to know for the future! Are you teaching us to be dumb to be body test dummies, to not knowing anything when you step off school grounds to being in a different setting in the community?

Are you the ones who built up so much hate throughout these generations for people to harm each other because of your messed up methods in the school that went out of school walls into older people who have had a lot messed up stuff happen to them from school to adult age? Hate has been built, it has been taught and learned, why breed hate in the school walls?