{. Chapter 7: Music Buddies! .}

Kyoka Jirou's P.O.V.

Me and Liz are on the bus together, sitting together, next together. It was kind of fun. I plugged my ear-jacks into my phone and listened to some of her music. It was called "In Your Eyes Now." (Just listen to it on YT or Pandora, 'cause I felt lazy) I listened to it and felt bad and a bit scared for her. If it was true, she would be so depressed and...evil...She just tried to be perfect. To her father. I would forgive her anyway if it was true. Then I listened to "I'm Never Coming Home." It sounded weird but I listened to it. " Shes the robot I wanted to see, a pretty metal lady called Baby. Father said no but I found a way, how could I have known she would take me, underground. " I sang along, her singing was pretty. " To the circus, was it worth it? " I sang with my eyes closed, I didnt know Liz was staring. " Now you came down, your in my world now. " The lyrics were a big weird, scary, but good! " Stuck, in a metal body-y. Cold, like a scoop of icecream, oh-h. I just wanted to see her! I didnt want to be her! Now she the tomb that holds my soul!  Be careful what you wish for, 'cause baby you could get more! Just like you, I'm never coming home! I'M NEVER COMING HOME! " The lyrics sounded so sad and depressing...Did Liz go through this stuff? If so...how is she alive? I caught staring so I gave her a pair of headphones so she could listen to, I plugged the plug in. She started to sing along and her singing was so amazing. " Now i'm baby and she is me, here in prison by my own creator, desprate as I was planning my escape, thats when you came down the elevator. " Planning your escape? From who? From what? And who came down the elevator? " Underground, to the circus, from the surface. Theres no doubt, you are my way out. " An underground circus? She was stuck under underground until she could be here...? I feel so bad for her... " I just wanted to see her! I didnt want to be her!  Now she is the tomb that holds my soul! Be careful what you wish for, 'cause baby you might get more! Just like you, I'm never coming home! I'M NEVER COMING HOME! I'm never coming home, oh-woah-oh-woah, never coming home! I'm never coming home, oh-woah-oh-woah, never coming home! " We took a break as an add came up. " I'm Circus Baby, a metal lady a girl that time forgot, to many times burned and now it's your turn to feel the electric shock. I just wanted to see her! I didnt want to be her! Now she's the tomb that holds my soul! Be careful what you wish for 'cause baby you might get more, just like you, i'm never coming home!  I'M NEVER COMING HOME! I'm never coming home, oh-woah-oh-woah. NEVER COMING HOME. I'm never coming home, oh-woah-oh, never coming home. " We finished the song, though it was kind of sad that her life was underground...I'll ask her when we're better friends. 

                                                                                                  Himoka Toga's P.O.V.

                                                                                                   (Toga and Elizabeth are already BFF's.)

"Dabi!" I squeled as Dabi entered the room. I was jumping up and down. "Did you get news from Lizzy?" I asked, to excited to stop jumping! "Yeah yeah, stop jumping or everyone will see." Dabi warned me, and NOBODY likes him angry and he was right! So I stopped glaring around if anyone saw. "She said we could have a way of catching Katsuki Bakugou." After Dabi told the plan, I went to talk to Lizzy! After telling the guys, of course! "Hey-yy bestie!" I jumped into her dorm room as she opened the window. I explored, it was just like a stage where she used to preform! "Wow your nice! And clean!" I exclaimed, looking around as I turned the lights on. "Heh...yeah just finished it. We're exploring dorms tomorrow. I said I would go after Todoroki." She said. "Evendor's son?! Is in your school?! IN YOUR CLASS?! AND YOUR HIS FRIEND?!" I screamed. "Sh! Yes,yes,yes and maybe?" She shrugged. "Want to listen to me preform?" Lizzy said. "YES YES YES YES!" I whispered yelled. Lizzy turned into Scrap Baby, getting ready to sing. " I've been trying for so long to sing you the right song, to show you something different everyday. So you hear what I have to say, like puzzle pieces. And now we're here at a standstill I wonder if you feel the kind of pain that rips your insides out? " SB pointed at me then her stomach when she tured into CB, her stomach opened to show a claw with blood stained on it. She went back to SB. " Thats something I know all about, shocking, ain't it? " I saw the door open so I ran out.