Chapter 2

(a/n): Italics= thoughts

Normal=Narrative

His thoughts are going to be written in the first person.

Bakugo's Pov-

*His dream is what he is thinking about

--------------------------------------*slight abuse warning

"I am sorry, father. I promise I won't do it again; I am sorry," I cried

"I don't care the Bakugo's don't fail, and what did you do?" My father screamed into my face

"I failed. I am sorry, I didn't mean to; I tried hard," I pleaded, knowing what was coming; no matter how much I begged, I hope he would be gracious enough not to make me go to school tomorrow.

------------------------------- * End of him replaying his dream

I was not fond of that memory, but I know I deserved it, though I mean, who gets a 98 on something. I never made that mistake again. After that beating my father gave me, I can't afford to because I couldn't walk for a week.+ I have to be able to walk for training.

That day part of me wanted to fight back and tell him he failed because he lost his job and made us lose our money, but I knew that was my fault, so there was no point in saying it.

His thoughts were interrupted by someone touching his shoulder. He looked over to see the Bakusquad standing next to him with a worried face. He quickly morphed his face into an angry one, so he didn't show any weaknesses. He was afraid they would hit him for being weak. When he focused on the squad again, he saw that everyone had less worried faces except Kirishima. He seemed to have gotten more worried.

No one's Pov-

"WHAT DO YOU IDIOTS WANT? "Bakugo yelled

"Woah, Woah Bakugo, calm down," Denki said

"SHUT UP DUNCE FACE; WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?"

"Bakubabe, we just wanted to make sure you were ok. You looked a little sad," Mina said

"OF COURSE, I AM FINE HEROS ARE NEVER UPSET BECAUSE THAT IS WEAK AND I AM NOT WEAK. ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME?"

"No, of course not, Bakubro and crying is not weak; you know you can tell us if something is wrong, right?" Kirishima said, trying to convince Bakugo to confide in him.

"WHATEVER IDIOTS JUST FRICK OFF I AM FINE LIKE ALWAYS"

"Ok, Blasty, but just know you can always talk to us," Sero says

"FIRST DON'T CALL ME BLASTY SECOND STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME JUST FRICK OFF"

With that, the Bakusquad left with a sigh.

--------*Warning alarming thoughts* ------------Bakugo's Pov---------

You know they don't care about you, right.

They pity you.

No, they don't

They think you are pathetic.

N-N-No t-that-they don't. God, did I stutter in my thoughts? I am pathetic.

You're a nuisance

N-yeah I am

Worthless

Pitiful

Ugly

Terrible

I know, I know. I'm sorry.