Prologue

A figure walked down the dark hallway, away from the crowd in the rest of the home. They were celebrating America's birthday. Everyone was downstairs partying and drinking, waiting for the fireworks. Almost everyone. The figure stopped in front if one of the doors and knocked.

"Ope- one second, come in!" America called. The figure opened the door.

"Oh hey-" The man's voice was cut short as a loud band rang through the house, though it was drowned out by the loud music and drunks downstairs.

The star spangled country held his gut in agony, his iconic sunglasses falling off his face. Blood leaked from his mouth and abdomen as he sat on the floor in a growing pool of blood. America shakily looked up at the killer.

"W-why?" He said, voice quivering as tears fell from his eyes and down his cheeks.

"Some things, just have to be done." The figure said, pointing the pistol to Ame's head. Another bang rang through the house, once again getting drowned out by the music. America fell onto his side, blood oozing everywhere. The figure huffed, their expression was unchanging. They fidgeted with the golden ring on their ring finger. There was no going back now. The figure waited for America's breaths to cease before smirking and walking towards the bedroom door, closing it behind them.

"Sleep well~."

— — — — —

Aaaaa I'm really excited for this book! I'll try to do some research on investigations like these, though don't expect everything to be 100% like how it happens in real life. I'll probably need to bend a few things so that it fits with the story. 

Also sorry for such a short start! I'm going to try and write ahead, so that when school starts again I'll have stuff to post and won't be forced to write a lot and do schoolwork.

Stay Safe & Have a lovely day because you deserve it! 

Also sorry that the book doesn't have a cover yet wattpad is being annoying-