T̸̢̘̰̂̿̆̀̕w̷̹̐ͅͅö̷̢̨̘̜́̈͜͝

>•<

>•<

"Never talk about my son."

The man stared at the now lifeless body on his office floor, Watching as the blood drained from his body and down into the small drain that was built into the floor. Which was in his office for these reasons exactly. He just watched as anything that would deem life left the mans body. And what's worse was he simply smiled at the dead man on the floor. He felt no remorse, none at all.

Nothing would be spared at the mention of his son like that.

One of the members, higher in command waked in, wanting to ask about there next mission. He saw the body and scoffed. This was nothing new, again, there was a built in drain there for a reason.

He walked around the body and sat in a chair in front of the mans desk, curiosity peeking through he asked; "What did he do?"

Not that he really cared for the, now dead, guy, he just wondered what he must have done to tic off their leader, their boss.

"Brat had the audacity to talk about my son. In his words i repeat; Jeesh, No wonder your son left you." He scowled, staring directly at the body as he spoke. If that man wasn't dead, the looks given surely would have ended him instead.

Remembering he had one of his best spy's in front of his, he turned his glaze from the body to the boy sitting in the chair.

"Speaking of, Any news? Any possible locations? Anything?" At the talk of his son his face soften, eyes becoming full of worry, begging for good news.

The boy sighed, a bit scared to upset the leader, but continued anyway, "I'm afraid not. But do not worry, i won't stop, no, we won't stop till we find him for you."

This put a small smile on the leaders face, for a second, proud of the boy in front of him. Although it was short lived, anger quickly reappearing on his face again, "If it wasn't for those stupid boys." He growled.

The boys that chased his son, wanting to end his life. The street camera caught the scene, although the alley the boy was pulled into was too dark to tell who exactly pulled him in. As for the boys who started the whole mess, they died the night his son was reported missing. The leader had no mercy, again, when it came to his son.

"I know sir, i'm no father but i know it must be rough." The boy replied, giving as much sympathy to his leader to stay on his good side.

"Nothing i can't handle. I just want him safe," The man spoke, horrible images of all the conditions his son could be in appeared in his head.

"I never assumed you couldn't, your a strong  man Hyung." The boy said, giving his leader a sincere smile. Before the leader could speak his mind, the boy spoke again, "Now, what's your next mission for us sir?"