Ṭ̶̢͖̟̤̫̍̑̔̈̐̈́h̷̘͍̙͕̙̔̀̒͊͋ḯ̸͎͚̄̓̈́͗͑r̷̳̿͝ţ̴̨̦̙́͌͊͊͂e̸̛̘̐́e̴͎̦̻̰̓͗n̵̞͈̹̦̊̂

>•<

>•<

The room was quiet when he woke. For one he didn't know where he lie, nor did he have a fully memory of what went down. He remembers blurred faces and worried shouts, but for what?
He remembers pain in his stomach, drips of red, loud bangs and a messy room. But what happened? He'd need a recap.

He opened his eyes, coming into contact with the plain, bright white ceiling, and his ears filling with light snores. Hyunjin had been able to realized there were heavy sensations on his legs, and he understood why when he looked down.

Whatever had happened had worried his fellow 00liners as they all had there heads on there crossed arms, sleeping softly of the edges of bed they had under them. He didn't want to budge them, he was sure he caused stress and the sleep they were getting was helping.

So seeing he was on his own, he arrived to figure out the cause of his pain. Though that was quiet easy the second he took a look under his shirt; the stitches closing up bouncy ball sized hole. He was shot and it didn't take much to figure that out.

Realizing he was shot, the memories came back; the attacks in a kpop store, the guns fight between three men, the rushing to protect Changbin from being shot in the head. So Hyunjin had gotten shot, but he quickly shrugged it off seeing as he wasn't dead and neither were any of his teammates.
This wasn't his first shot wound so he'd live.

His head jerked up when he felt movement near his legs, Seungmin's head slowly raising. He yawned and rubbed his eyes casually, not realizing he wasn't the only awake being in the room. But he too jumped slightly when he cause Hyunjin staring at him.

"You're awake." Seungmin whispered, sounding shocked himself but was still too half asleep to be loud. Just how long had Hyunjin been under? Hyunjin nodded silently, somewhat waiting for more to come from Seungmin. "How are you feeling?"

In asking, Seungmin took Hyunjin's shirt and gently lifted it, the stitches covered with a bit of blood that seeped through, the whole wound breathing for it wasn't wrapped. Hyunjin shrugged, "Dunno, haven't really moved yet. Although I won't deny that it feels like it should; like I got shot in the stomach."

Seungmin lightly chuckled before getting up from his seat and walking to the cabinets that stored medical supplies. They had moved Hyunjin to one of their medical rooms so they could always keep tabs on him.

Opening a cabinet, Seungmin grabbed a roll of gauze, another of medical tape, and lastly a stretchable cloth roll that had Velcro on each end. "Could you carefully sit up for a second?" Hyunjin's response was his attempt to slowly rise from the flat position he was in, being mindful of his wound and the sleeping boys.

When his head got at least a foot away from the pillow, Seungmin halted him, "That should be good." And Hyunjin watched as Seungmin removed any old bandages and cleaned the area again before wrapping it in a couple layers of gauze. "How long was I out? And what time Is is?" Hyunjin asked, watching Seungmin's hands work away.