S̴͖͙͇̱̐̑́͒̓ï̵̹̜̀͝x̸̢͇̏͋͘̕

>•<

                                      >•<

"Hi sweetheart, we need to have a serious talk."

At that moment, any thought of his mother seemed to disappear. He wanted to think she was innocent but he didn't know what she knew, or what she didn't. He didn't know what she was part of, and what she wasn't.

He became overwhelmed not knowing if he should trust the woman before him. He could control his emotions, "How did you get here?" He seethed. He wasn't intending on sounding rude, but again, he didn't know where she was placed in this dilemma.

His mother sighed, walking past both him and Minho as she made her way to the couch, immediately taking a seat. "Well i am not blind to your father's business, so it was quite easy when all he talks about is this place." She informed, he eyes traveling the interior of the base.

She smiled and turned her eyes back to her son and the shocked boy next to him. "So how have you been honey?" She asked as if this wasn't horrible and awkward timing.

Hyunjin wanted to be nice, he really did, but not knowing about his mother and her tone right now, he was just confused. "You can't just come in here and start casual conversations! What are you really here for?" He begged in a rather commanding tone.

His mother's smile dropped, her smile seeming fake as soon as it did. "I came to see you, honestly. I've always known about the horrible things your father does, so it's not uncommon that i find myself wondering Forstrayers base. And suddenly it was going around that you were part of Stray kids. I instantly knew i needed to find your location." She spoke, her eyes full of shame.

"So if your here, and knowing there are eyes on us, are there men outside? Do they know your here?" Minho stepped in, worried that this meeting wouldn't end well.

She shook her head. "As much as they say there are eyes on you 24/7, there really aren't. So as of right now, no ones here. I even checked for their car to see if they had parked a couple buildings down, but there was nothing."

Chan who had quietly entered the room and was now leaning against the wall, was putting things together. All of this did put everything together and finally, although i'm not the best circumstances, they didn't seem so lost.

The man that had broken in that night was part of Forstrayer and it seems as when he returned to his base he didn't keep his mouth shut. Otherwise Hyunjins mom wouldn't be here and wouldn't even know what Hyunjin was a part of.

"Okay, so now that the cats out of the bag, what do you know?" Chan asked, seeming to step out of the darkness and into their awareness.

Hyunjins gaze met with his mother's saddened one. "It's obvious he knows of you now Hyunjin, but he has no intent to stop anything. I'm talking to Yeji, she mentioned that your father, upon finding out, said you were no son of his."