S̴̤̐̇e̵͚̩͈̟̽̔́v̷̢͍̩̫̓̏̾̑̚ẹ̷̩̄ǹ̵̗͎̠͂͐̕͝

>•<

>•<

"Carry him out, we're done here."

Jiwoo suddenly appeared in Chan's vision. Jiwoos face contorted with worry as he opened his mouth to speak,

"Fall back!"

Confusion now clouded Chan's thoughts. Why were they retreating? Just by using your sight you could see the great difference in numbers amongst sides. Nevertheless, Chan let out a relieved sigh.

Enemies brushed past him in a rush to get out, some intentionally having the last blow as they kicked or hit him. He didn't mind it, as long as they were leaving. But he couldn't help but worry about their sudden escape.

"What's going on Hyung?" Felix Asked, his hair tussled and dirty, scratches littering his body.

Taking note of his own self, Chan realized he himself wasn't far off from the state of the boy.

"I don't know actually, but i can't find a reason to complain right now." He responded, watching as the others came up to him, their fatigue visible.

The room had now gone quiet with Forstrayers retreat. Too quiet, Chan thought. Taking notice of the two cases of bullets, that just by their weight, Chan knew were still full, he picked them up with a groan, and made his way towards the exit.

"I can't wait to fall into the comfort of my bed." He heard Jisung whine, his feet dragging with each step.

And that's when it hit Chan. How in gods name was he so blind. Quickly whipping back around, startling his members, he wanted to scream. After counting, his eyes worriedly traced the room, looking for any clue or reason.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Changbin asked, walking up to put a comforting hand on Chan's shoulder. Even if it did no good in the end.

"Where's Hyunjin and Minho?" Chan desperately pleaded, now his eyes traveling to each boy in front of him for answers.

Now taking note of the two missing members, Jisung whipped around, just like Chan had done, desperately looking for the two.

"I-I don't know!" Jisung cried out, two glints of light catching his attention shortly after.

He raced over to see blade on the floor, shining under the moonlight. He picked it up, feeling the hilt as him fingers grazed someone's certain initials.

Jisung turned to Chan, pain in his eyes as he handed over the blade. He then turned back around, picking up the other glint; a dart. Pieces were fitting together and he wanted to cry out into the sky.

The others heard Chan curse upon the sight of the dart and Hyunjins knife. "This isn't good, any signs of Minho?"

Chan got multiple shaking heads.
"Hyung! They have Hyunjin and Minho!! We just saw them carrying them out!" Seungmin shouted in the ear piece, causing all four to wince.